AT&T R225 - Surely there is a better manual somewhere?

Tutor

AT&T R225 - Surely there is a better manual somewhere?

I haven't had any luck trying to find some answers to simple questions about the AT&T R225 phone and the manual really doesn't have much info about anything. It appears you can add memory to the phone, It would nice to know what and how much. And if I get a USB data cable, what will I be able to do and is there an extra application that runs on the PC that makes any file transfers/backups easier? Thanks in advance if anybody has any answers.

Message 1 of 4 (341 Views)
Professor

Re: AT&T R225 - Surely there is a better manual somewhere?

mikislate wrote:

I haven't had any luck trying to find some answers to simple questions about the AT&T R225 phone and the manual really doesn't have much info about anything. It appears you can add memory to the phone, It would nice to know what and how much. And if I get a USB data cable, what will I be able to do and is there an extra application that runs on the PC that makes any file transfers/backups easier? Thanks in advance if anybody has any answers.

Try looking up information for your device on Youtube.  There you may find visual steps regarding how to use your device and features/ options.

Post back here if you found something that helped.

Message 2 of 4 (322 Views)
Tutor

Thanks for the Youtube suggestion but there is nothing about using a data cable. I did get a cable and I can upload images and audio but unforunately I have no access to Contacts or any other settings.

Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

You are welcome, and thats a bummer, youtube usually have the "visual world" at our fingertips. Hope you do come across a way to access the rest of the settings. If I do come across an article or manual, etc will be sure to post it here.
Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.