AT&T Premier

Tutor

AT&T Premier

Our last 2 phone upgrades before my wife and I upgrade to Samsun Galaxy Skyrockets were done through the AT&T Premier store. I just went to upgrade my son's iPhone 3GS to the refurbised Skyrocket, and my log in that has always worked is no longer allowing me into the Premier store.  Has anyone else experienced this issue recently?

Message 1 of 4 (1,006 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: AT&T Premier

Are you still having trouble logging in?

Please let us know so we can help!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (879 Views)
Tutor

I was able to do it using Chrome, but had major issues with Firefox 11, so it was obviously a browser setting difference between the 2. 

Message 3 of 4 (877 Views)
Former Community Manager

Interesting. 

Perhaps Firefox was holding on to some bad cookies or other cached info. 

Glad you were able to login though!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (871 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.