Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 27, 2012
10:52:53 PM
AT&T Premier

Our last 2 phone upgrades before my wife and I upgrade to Samsun Galaxy Skyrockets were done through the AT&T Premier store. I just went to upgrade my son's iPhone 3GS to the refurbised Skyrocket, and my log in that has always worked is no longer allowing me into the Premier store.  Has anyone else experienced this issue recently?

Our last 2 phone upgrades before my wife and I upgrade to Samsun Galaxy Skyrockets were done through the AT&T Premier store. I just went to upgrade my son's iPhone 3GS to the refurbised Skyrocket, and my log in that has always worked is no longer allowing me into the Premier store.  Has anyone else experienced this issue recently?

AT&T Premier

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 10:14:42 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Are you still having trouble logging in?

Please let us know so we can help!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Are you still having trouble logging in?

Please let us know so we can help!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Premier

2 of 4 (868 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 10:25:32 AM
(0)
Tutor

I was able to do it using Chrome, but had major issues with Firefox 11, so it was obviously a browser setting difference between the 2. 

I was able to do it using Chrome, but had major issues with Firefox 11, so it was obviously a browser setting difference between the 2. 

3 of 4 (866 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 11:42:52 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Interesting. 

Perhaps Firefox was holding on to some bad cookies or other cached info. 

Glad you were able to login though!

--------------

Interesting. 

Perhaps Firefox was holding on to some bad cookies or other cached info. 

Glad you were able to login though!

--------------

4 of 4 (860 Views)