Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 5, 2011
9:16:59 AM
View profile
AT&T Please Read.....Excellent customer service!!!!!
Edited by jamileh on Oct 5, 2011 at 9:26:03 AM

The first call I made I was directed to a gentleman who was not very helpful and I terminated the conversation. Hoping to maybe get someone that was a little more willing to work with me I called back. The next call I made is the reason I will stay with At&t.  I received excellent customer service from <personal information removed>.  She was warm and very receptive to my needs and was wonderful.  This is so important in customer service...just basically acknowledging that someone needs help and that you care. She is the reason I still believe in At&t and have been a customer for nearly 10 years.  This forum is the only way I could find to express my satisfaction for my service and I hope it finds its way to her supervisor because she was absolutely fantastic. Thank you.

The first call I made I was directed to a gentleman who was not very helpful and I terminated the conversation. Hoping to maybe get someone that was a little more willing to work with me I called back. The next call I made is the reason I will stay with At&t.  I received excellent customer service from <personal information removed>.  She was warm and very receptive to my needs and was wonderful.  This is so important in customer service...just basically acknowledging that someone needs help and that you care. She is the reason I still believe in At&t and have been a customer for nearly 10 years.  This forum is the only way I could find to express my satisfaction for my service and I hope it finds its way to her supervisor because she was absolutely fantastic. Thank you.

AT&T Please Read.....Excellent customer service!!!!!

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2011 9:26:46 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi haskewthc83, 

Thanks for your kind words about the service you received! I'll make sure she and her supervisor get your feedback!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi haskewthc83, 

Thanks for your kind words about the service you received! I'll make sure she and her supervisor get your feedback!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Please Read.....Excellent customer service!!!!!

2 of 2 (100 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments