Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 9, 2012
8:51:04 AM
AT&T Microcell interfeering with cell phones on other providers

I am having a problem in my office where people that are on AT&T and registered with the MicroCell are working perfectly, however cell phones on other providers are experiencing dropped calls and phone calls going directly to voicemail. This started happening right when we got the MicroCell.

Has anyone had this problem or heard of people having this problem? Is there any fix I can do?

I am having a problem in my office where people that are on AT&T and registered with the MicroCell are working perfectly, however cell phones on other providers are experiencing dropped calls and phone calls going directly to voicemail. This started happening right when we got the MicroCell.

Has anyone had this problem or heard of people having this problem? Is there any fix I can do?

AT&T Microcell interfeering with cell phones on other providers

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 10, 2012 2:27:21 PM
(0)
Employee
The microcell operates on the same frequencies as the towers do so tnhere should be minimal interference. If it is the microcell actually causing this however nit much can be done
The microcell operates on the same frequencies as the towers do so tnhere should be minimal interference. If it is the microcell actually causing this however nit much can be done
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Microcell interfeering with cell phones on other providers

2 of 2 (1,450 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments