AT&T KING of DROPPED calls!

Contributor

AT&T KING of DROPPED calls!

WHEN are you going to FIX this ***piece-of-trash????????????????????

Message 1 of 9 (636 Views)
Master

Re: AT&T KING of DROPPED calls!

Have you tried any other phones? Also, what is your coverage area like with AT&T? Just trying to rule out whether the issue is with your iPhone or AT&T's service in your area. Also, if you are using an iPhone 4, try using a case, as there is a known issue with the placement of the antenna.
Message 2 of 9 (609 Views)
ACE - Professor

Welcome to the user discussion forums. This is not the best way to provide feedback to AT&T, as it is a user-to-user forum.

If you're on an iPhone, the most helpful thing would be to install the free AT&T Mark the Spot app to report locations where you have reception issues.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 9 (599 Views)
Mentor

I live near Milwaukee Wisconsin, and my coverage is great. The Iphone is a great phone!

Agreed, try the Mark the Spot app....ATT does respond!

Message 4 of 9 (565 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

mandilon2 wrote:

WHEN are you going to FIX this ***piece-of-trash????????????????????

Where are you at?  No carrier  is perfect everywhere.  Unfortunately for ATT, another carrier may better meet your needs.  As others have posted, their experience is different than yours but does not make yours less of an issue.

The mark the spot app is a good way to report where you are having problems. 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 5 of 9 (554 Views)
Guru

Im WORKING ON IT!!!! JEEZE!

.... Not really Smiley Happy 

as other people stated this is not the place for any sort of "real" feedback. 
What you can do is use ATT's Mark the Spot App and let ATT know about their coverage in a particular area.
Or (next time) get a carrier that works in your area. They all usually have the 30 day return policy. In that time frame test the places you go to and see if that suffices. 

Message 6 of 9 (490 Views)
Professor

my service is good  and i think every cell provider has dropped calls.

Message 7 of 9 (476 Views)
Professor

I don't think the OP is actually seeking help.......
Message 8 of 9 (472 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

dwill05 wrote:
I don't think the OP is actually seeking help.......

normally the case when they create the account, make one post and is not heard from again.

Message 9 of 9 (457 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.