Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 20, 2012
2:51:36 PM
View profile
AT&T Go account with Data

Hi,

I have a Iphone4s Unlocked with an AT&T Go account 2$ a day,  I added 5$ to enable 250mb of data for the phone and it didnt work, but took the 5$ anyway.

any ideas

Revelin

Hi,

I have a Iphone4s Unlocked with an AT&T Go account 2$ a day,  I added 5$ to enable 250mb of data for the phone and it didnt work, but took the 5$ anyway.

any ideas

Revelin

AT&T Go account with Data

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2012 3:06:42 PM
(0)
Master
Go phones are not officially supported for iPhones. Call AT&T to get you money back. Search Google if you want to make this work or get a phone that is supported as a go phone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Go phones are not officially supported for iPhones. Call AT&T to get you money back. Search Google if you want to make this work or get a phone that is supported as a go phone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: AT&T Go account with Data

2 of 4 (472 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2012 3:09:01 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by radgoos on Mar 20, 2012 at 3:09:20 PM

iPhones on goPhone need to have their APN settings changed in order to use data. Don't expect any official support from AT&T, however. Give it a Google.

-------------------
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Did my post help you out? Make sure you click Kudos or Accepted Solution!

iPhones on goPhone need to have their APN settings changed in order to use data. Don't expect any official support from AT&T, however. Give it a Google.

-------------------
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Did my post help you out? Make sure you click Kudos or Accepted Solution!

------------------- Posted from my mobile I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions. Did my post help you out? Make sure you click Kudos or Accepted Solution!

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (472 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2012 1:20:33 PM
(0)
Mentor

If your account summary web page shows a data feature package with a data balance and expiration it worked. 

Change the APN to get data working on the phone. 

If your account summary web page shows a data feature package with a data balance and expiration it worked. 

Change the APN to get data working on the phone. 

4 of 4 (369 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments