AT&T Family Map Account Set up Error

Contributor

AT&T Family Map Account Set up Error

Ive been trying to set up an account on the family map service and am very frustrated by the consistent error messages that I've been receiving nd the lack of support and knowledge at the AT&T& help desk. I have an iPhone and iPad both on the AT&T& network (for now) and I can't get the Family Map service to recognize my Account Information. I tried through the web irect,y snd was then told by the Hlp Desk that I needed to download the app on my iPhone and to set up the Family Map feature that way. The app is also giving me an error message that it is unable to locate my account information and to try again later, when I am attempting to set up my ne family map account. What di I do?
Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: AT&T Family Map Account Set up Error

Baronemw.  I am so sorry for all the troubles you have experienced in your efforts to set up Family Map.  I would like to have someone contact  you directly to assist; however I will need some additional information.  Please see and respond back to my Private Message to you (blue envelope top right of the screen).

In the meantime, please take a look at the instructions (link below) on how to setup/configure AT&T Family Map and let me know if that helps. 

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB102717&cv=820&title=Setup+or+Configure+AT%26T+Family+M...

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

MiFi-2372 vs Elevate 4G

Is the Elevate 4G a more recent version of the MIFI-2372?

If I choose the Elevate will it serve the same purposes as the MiFi (only with 4G capabilities)?

How do I choose between these two?

Dan

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support