AT&T FINALLY HAS A FIX FOR IPHONE MICROCELL PROBLEMS !!!!!!

Tutor

AT&T FINALLY HAS A FIX FOR IPHONE MICROCELL PROBLEMS !!!!!!

I've been with AT&T for a long time, since the 90s. I have an iPhone 4s. It fails calls about 30% of the time on the microcell. It also will have garbled sound a lot of the time. It also drops calls. An AT&T supervisor at the microcell tech center told me that I should switch to Vierizon or Sprint. PROBLEM SOLVED! Also when I took the microcell back they told me since I paid cash for it they would mail me a check in a month. After several return trips and calls they finally gave me my cash. If AT&T would just admitt there is a problem on their site and not treat customers like they are nuts and the only person on the planet having the problem it would much better. I think the guy that said file with the FTC has the wrong idea. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Message 1 of 5
Scholar

Re: AT&T FINALLY HAS A FIX FOR IPHONE MICROCELL PROBLEMS !!!!!!

A temporary fix is to turn off cellular data.  Calls will not drop or sound muffled.  Just remember to turn it back on once you leave your house so you can get a 3G signal.  Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Thanks for your idea. I'll try it.

Can an AT&T REP chime in and tell us all if they are working on a real fix. Even if you never come up with it give those that use AT&T microcells and iPhones some hope :-)
Message 3 of 5
Scholar

Hopefully an update comes soon but I wouldn't hold my breath.  Apparently they have been saying an update is coming for quite some time.

Message 4 of 5

That didn't work for me. Thank God I didn't pay for this MicroCell, or I'd be head-hunting right now.

MJB0188 wrote:

A temporary fix is to turn off cellular data.  Calls will not drop or sound muffled.  Just remember to turn it back on once you leave your house so you can get a 3G signal.  Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support