Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 6, 2012
2:30:35 PM
View profile
AT&T Connect client for Android ?

Cant believe i overlooked this when i decided to make the jump from the iphone to android, but i used the AT&T Connect client on my iphone to join meetings, it worked great. But it looks like there is no such client for Android ? Can anyone comment? thx in advance.

Cant believe i overlooked this when i decided to make the jump from the iphone to android, but i used the AT&T Connect client on my iphone to join meetings, it worked great. But it looks like there is no such client for Android ? Can anyone comment? thx in advance.

AT&T Connect client for Android ?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2012 10:20:55 AM
(0)
Employee

I've heard rumor of an update coming soon (next few months) including a osx version of Connect. As for android... no news yet, but I'd imagine if they're expanding, it's likely to be in scope. 

I've heard rumor of an update coming soon (next few months) including a osx version of Connect. As for android... no news yet, but I'd imagine if they're expanding, it's likely to be in scope. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Connect client for Android ?

2 of 3 (1,232 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 23, 2012 12:31:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

The at&t Connect Client was release to the Google Play 2 days ago.

You are welcome to download it from the market:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.att.connect&feature=search_result 

The at&t Connect Client was release to the Google Play 2 days ago.

You are welcome to download it from the market:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.att.connect&feature=search_result 

Re: AT&T Connect client for Android ?

3 of 3 (977 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments