Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 26, 2012
12:19:37 AM
View profile
AT&T Avail questions???

I have recently ordered an AT&T Avail GoPhone. I was just wondering if I will be able to just put the SIM card I've been using in it and keep my number? And do I HAVE to have the $50 a month plan, or can I just keep using my $25 a month plan and use Wi-Fi for data? Thanks!

I have recently ordered an AT&T Avail GoPhone. I was just wondering if I will be able to just put the SIM card I've been using in it and keep my number? And do I HAVE to have the $50 a month plan, or can I just keep using my $25 a month plan and use Wi-Fi for data? Thanks!

AT&T Avail questions???

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2012 8:40:46 AM
(0)
Teacher

I don't know about your old sim card but I have the Avail with the $25.00 (30 day) plan and no data, just use wiFi.

I don't know about your old sim card but I have the Avail with the $25.00 (30 day) plan and no data, just use wiFi.

ZTE Avail

Re: AT&T Avail questions???

2 of 3 (571 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2012 4:40:32 PM
(0)
Professor
You can move an existing GoPhone SIM to the Avail. You do not need to activate the Avail. Just charge up the Avail, and then insert the SIM from your existing phone.

Yes you can use Wifi for data. Your $25 plan should work.
You can move an existing GoPhone SIM to the Avail. You do not need to activate the Avail. Just charge up the Avail, and then insert the SIM from your existing phone.

Yes you can use Wifi for data. Your $25 plan should work.

Re: AT&T Avail questions???

3 of 3 (552 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments