Helpful Links

AT&T AppCenter For Brew MP On Mobile Only

AT&T AppCenter For Brew MP On Mobile Only

Any particular reason why AT&T only allows Brew MP apps in the AppCenter to be browsed and downloaded on the phone itself, rather than on their website--I mean, aside from the obvious attempt to get me to buy the data plan that I got a Brew MP phone (HTC Freestyle) specifically to avoid?

With this restriction, unless I'm missing something, I'm unable to add any kind of apps to the phone unless I buy their data plan.  If I wanted to have to buy the data plan to add anything to the phone, I would have gotten an Android-based phone, for which I would have been required to buy a data plan.

Bad business, if you ask me.

Brian {Personal content removed for safety}
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: AT&T AppCenter For Brew MP On Mobile Only

Hi Brian,

I'm one of the Community Managers for AT&T following-up on your post.  Thank you for the feedback.  For additional assistance, please be sure to visit http://developer.att.com .  If we can help further, please shoot me a PM.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is Here! Learn What’s New and How to Order

The Apple Watch Series 3 is Here! Learn how to have the freedom to go with just your watch!

The iPhone X (10) is on it's way!

Additional Support