AT&T AppCenter For Brew MP On Mobile Only

AT&T AppCenter For Brew MP On Mobile Only

Any particular reason why AT&T only allows Brew MP apps in the AppCenter to be browsed and downloaded on the phone itself, rather than on their website--I mean, aside from the obvious attempt to get me to buy the data plan that I got a Brew MP phone (HTC Freestyle) specifically to avoid?

With this restriction, unless I'm missing something, I'm unable to add any kind of apps to the phone unless I buy their data plan.  If I wanted to have to buy the data plan to add anything to the phone, I would have gotten an Android-based phone, for which I would have been required to buy a data plan.

Bad business, if you ask me.

Brian {Personal content removed for safety}
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: AT&T AppCenter For Brew MP On Mobile Only

Hi Brian,

I'm one of the Community Managers for AT&T following-up on your post.  Thank you for the feedback.  For additional assistance, please be sure to visit http://developer.att.com .  If we can help further, please shoot me a PM.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support