Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 11, 2010
4:34:17 PM
AT&T 2372 firmware?
I've had a 2372 for almost a year now, and while it mostly works, it every once in a while (usually when moving) go into blue-red blink mode, which means it stops working until you pull the battery out and restart it. Needless to say, this is irritating.

If I could load AT&T's custom firmware on it, it seems to me this would be less likely to happen.

Is it possible to get it?

Something tells me, that given AT&Ts amazing customer service record that the answer will be that I can go pound sand. Smiley Sad
I've had a 2372 for almost a year now, and while it mostly works, it every once in a while (usually when moving) go into blue-red blink mode, which means it stops working until you pull the battery out and restart it. Needless to say, this is irritating.

If I could load AT&T's custom firmware on it, it seems to me this would be less likely to happen.

Is it possible to get it?

Something tells me, that given AT&Ts amazing customer service record that the answer will be that I can go pound sand. Smiley Sad

AT&T 2372 firmware?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2010 7:23:00 PM
(0)
Mentor

I don't believe that there is actually any "AT&T" firmware for the device since AT&T does not officially support the device.

Have you entered the Access Point Name?    If not try that, it sometimes makes a big difference.

I don't believe that there is actually any "AT&T" firmware for the device since AT&T does not officially support the device.

Have you entered the Access Point Name?    If not try that, it sometimes makes a big difference.

Re: AT&T 2372 firmware?

2 of 3 (1,199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2010 8:17:02 PM
(0)
Guru

Um, fail.

Did you miss the big announcement?

Um, fail.

Did you miss the big announcement?