Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 19, 2011
7:20:17 PM
View profile
APN Settings on Samsung Galaxy

Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy s9000 International Version. I got this from India. I am using the 50 USD per month unlimited plan. I was using Data till about  2 days back. My mobile crashed and I did a factory reset on it. The APN settings got erased. Now I am not able to get them back. I tried every possible setting but with no use. My Gtalk/Gmail does not work! AT&T customer care was least helpful with unlocked phones and settings for it. Can someone please share their working settings so that I can try it out?

Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy s9000 International Version. I got this from India. I am using the 50 USD per month unlimited plan. I was using Data till about  2 days back. My mobile crashed and I did a factory reset on it. The APN settings got erased. Now I am not able to get them back. I tried every possible setting but with no use. My Gtalk/Gmail does not work! AT&T customer care was least helpful with unlocked phones and settings for it. Can someone please share their working settings so that I can try it out?

APN Settings on Samsung Galaxy

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2011 6:44:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Will any source of data connection work over Wi-Fi?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Will any source of data connection work over Wi-Fi?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: APN Settings on Samsung Galaxy

2 of 2 (870 Views)