*ANY* other messaging?

Mentor

*ANY* other messaging?

Does anyone know if anyway to get a text messaging plan other than the $20 unlimited?

I find $20 unlimited to be completely silly so I have a text block right now.

Funny thing I'd actually like to give AT&T some money and have say a $10 plan.  

Is there anyway to get another text plan now?  Has anyone tried the executive office?

Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 4 (305 Views)
Highlighted

Re: *ANY* other messaging?

No, there's no other plan besides pay-per-use or unlimited. The executive office won't be able to help you, as there are no other plans available. If you have data on your phone, you might be able to find an app which can send "text-like" messages over the cellular network or wifi. iPhones can send iMessages to other iOS users.

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)
Mentor

Just curious, if you don't mind answering:

What minute plan do you have?

Do you pay for extended nights and weekends? 

Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)

Are you asking me or the original poster? I honestly don't know what minute plan I have...maybe 900 minutes? I had a family plan with my father until he passed away...I just haven't bothered to lower the plan. And I don't pay for extended nights & weekends, as I never get close to burning all my minutes or rollover minutes.

Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.