Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 24, 2012
12:38:13 PM
View profile
*ANY* other messaging?

Does anyone know if anyway to get a text messaging plan other than the $20 unlimited?

I find $20 unlimited to be completely silly so I have a text block right now.

Funny thing I'd actually like to give AT&T some money and have say a $10 plan.  

Is there anyway to get another text plan now?  Has anyone tried the executive office?

Thanks for the help.

Does anyone know if anyway to get a text messaging plan other than the $20 unlimited?

I find $20 unlimited to be completely silly so I have a text block right now.

Funny thing I'd actually like to give AT&T some money and have say a $10 plan.  

Is there anyway to get another text plan now?  Has anyone tried the executive office?

Thanks for the help.

*ANY* other messaging?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2012 8:12:25 PM
(0)
Guru

No, there's no other plan besides pay-per-use or unlimited. The executive office won't be able to help you, as there are no other plans available. If you have data on your phone, you might be able to find an app which can send "text-like" messages over the cellular network or wifi. iPhones can send iMessages to other iOS users.

No, there's no other plan besides pay-per-use or unlimited. The executive office won't be able to help you, as there are no other plans available. If you have data on your phone, you might be able to find an app which can send "text-like" messages over the cellular network or wifi. iPhones can send iMessages to other iOS users.

Re: *ANY* other messaging?

2 of 4 (281 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2012 7:14:51 PM
(0)
Mentor

Just curious, if you don't mind answering:

What minute plan do you have?

Do you pay for extended nights and weekends? 

Just curious, if you don't mind answering:

What minute plan do you have?

Do you pay for extended nights and weekends? 

~~Sent from my iPhone

3 of 4 (260 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2012 4:15:45 AM
(0)
Guru

Are you asking me or the original poster? I honestly don't know what minute plan I have...maybe 900 minutes? I had a family plan with my father until he passed away...I just haven't bothered to lower the plan. And I don't pay for extended nights & weekends, as I never get close to burning all my minutes or rollover minutes.

Are you asking me or the original poster? I honestly don't know what minute plan I have...maybe 900 minutes? I had a family plan with my father until he passed away...I just haven't bothered to lower the plan. And I don't pay for extended nights & weekends, as I never get close to burning all my minutes or rollover minutes.

4 of 4 (257 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments