Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 20, 2010
6:07:33 PM
View profile
ANGRY SENIOR CHEATED IN MARINA DEL REY LINCOLN BLVD
Edited by joesat on Nov 20, 2010 at 7:43:48 PM

AT 61 AND IN BUSINESS ALL MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED OR HELD HOSTAGE TO MY MONEY THEN I WAS 11-20-2010 AT THE MARINA DEL REY OFFICE ON LINCOLN BLVD BY THE MANAGER SCOTT. HIS CUSTOMER RELATIONS CAPABILITY IS NONE.  EVEN  HIS EMPLOYEES THAT SPOKE TO ME DURING THIS EVENT TODAY THOUGHT HE WAS AS ONE EMPLOYEE PUT IT ON AN EGO TRIP ( NOT THE TYPE I WOULD HAVE REPRESENT ANY OF MY COMPANIES). HERE'S HOW IT WENT:

1. AFTER MESSING UP MY ACCOUNT LAST MONTH ATT HAD TO CREDIT MY ACCOUNT 40 DOLLARS ( 3 DAYS LATER THEY DID CREDIT MY ACCOUNT

2. AFTER MY PHONE WOULD OUT OF THE BLUE CONNECT TO THE INTERNET AND CHARGE ME I ENEDED UP WITH A CREDIT OF 39.94

3. TODAY I GO TO YOUR BRANCH IN THE MARINA AGAIN AND TELL THEM I WANT TO PAY MY GO-PHONE BILL ( NEVER HAS ANY OF YOUR REPS IN THAT STORE BEEN PERSONALLY PLEASANT IF YOU WEREN'T OPENING SOME THING THAT WOULD GIVE THEM THERE COMMISSION PART OF THERE PAY CHECK, SO THEADAS POINTS ME TO THE KISOS

4. I EXPLAIN I HAVE A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL ( WHICH I MIGHT ADD THE CHANGE FROM THAT CASH BILL WAS FOR MY ELECTRIC BILL- NOT AT THE LEAST CONCERN OF SCOTTS) THAT I ONLY WANTED TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE

5. AFTER SPENDING THIRTY MINUTES ON THE COMPUTER THEAUS TELLS ME THAT  HE HAD POSTED THE FULL 60 DOLLARS BAND THAT THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO TO CHANGE THAT.

6. AFTER TWO HOURS IN YOUR STORE AND INVOLVING YOUR PATHETIC MANGER SCOTT THEY KEPT IN THERE POSITION MY 100 DOLLAR BILL. GAVE ME 40 DOLLARS CHANGE INSTEAD OF THE 80 YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE BACK TO ME. BIUT YOUR MANAGER SCOTT HAD ME REMOVED FROM THE STORE.

7. I WILL PURSUE THIS TO A HIGHER LEVEL IN ANY ECONOMY GOOD OR BAD THE HORRIBLE DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL MANGER AT HAT STORE IS DIRESPECTFUL TO HE COMPANY HE REPRESENTS. 

8. I SPENT THREE HOURS OF MY IME FOR SCOTT TO TELL ME TO TAKE MY MONEY AND GET OUT OF HIS STORE.

9. I WILL REPRESENT MY OTHER PEERS AND MAKE THEM AWARE OF THE TREATMENT BY YOUR CHOSEN MANAGER SCOTT TO BEWARE  ( WHAT A SHAMEFUL WAY TO TREAT ANYBODY MUCHLESS A SENIOR 

10. I STILL HAVE TO PAY MY 65 ELECTRIC BILL AND ATT TOKE MY MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Personal content removed for your safety}

AT 61 AND IN BUSINESS ALL MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED OR HELD HOSTAGE TO MY MONEY THEN I WAS 11-20-2010 AT THE MARINA DEL REY OFFICE ON LINCOLN BLVD BY THE MANAGER SCOTT. HIS CUSTOMER RELATIONS CAPABILITY IS NONE.  EVEN  HIS EMPLOYEES THAT SPOKE TO ME DURING THIS EVENT TODAY THOUGHT HE WAS AS ONE EMPLOYEE PUT IT ON AN EGO TRIP ( NOT THE TYPE I WOULD HAVE REPRESENT ANY OF MY COMPANIES). HERE'S HOW IT WENT:

1. AFTER MESSING UP MY ACCOUNT LAST MONTH ATT HAD TO CREDIT MY ACCOUNT 40 DOLLARS ( 3 DAYS LATER THEY DID CREDIT MY ACCOUNT

2. AFTER MY PHONE WOULD OUT OF THE BLUE CONNECT TO THE INTERNET AND CHARGE ME I ENEDED UP WITH A CREDIT OF 39.94

3. TODAY I GO TO YOUR BRANCH IN THE MARINA AGAIN AND TELL THEM I WANT TO PAY MY GO-PHONE BILL ( NEVER HAS ANY OF YOUR REPS IN THAT STORE BEEN PERSONALLY PLEASANT IF YOU WEREN'T OPENING SOME THING THAT WOULD GIVE THEM THERE COMMISSION PART OF THERE PAY CHECK, SO THEADAS POINTS ME TO THE KISOS

4. I EXPLAIN I HAVE A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL ( WHICH I MIGHT ADD THE CHANGE FROM THAT CASH BILL WAS FOR MY ELECTRIC BILL- NOT AT THE LEAST CONCERN OF SCOTTS) THAT I ONLY WANTED TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE

5. AFTER SPENDING THIRTY MINUTES ON THE COMPUTER THEAUS TELLS ME THAT  HE HAD POSTED THE FULL 60 DOLLARS BAND THAT THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO TO CHANGE THAT.

6. AFTER TWO HOURS IN YOUR STORE AND INVOLVING YOUR PATHETIC MANGER SCOTT THEY KEPT IN THERE POSITION MY 100 DOLLAR BILL. GAVE ME 40 DOLLARS CHANGE INSTEAD OF THE 80 YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE BACK TO ME. BIUT YOUR MANAGER SCOTT HAD ME REMOVED FROM THE STORE.

7. I WILL PURSUE THIS TO A HIGHER LEVEL IN ANY ECONOMY GOOD OR BAD THE HORRIBLE DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL MANGER AT HAT STORE IS DIRESPECTFUL TO HE COMPANY HE REPRESENTS. 

8. I SPENT THREE HOURS OF MY IME FOR SCOTT TO TELL ME TO TAKE MY MONEY AND GET OUT OF HIS STORE.

9. I WILL REPRESENT MY OTHER PEERS AND MAKE THEM AWARE OF THE TREATMENT BY YOUR CHOSEN MANAGER SCOTT TO BEWARE  ( WHAT A SHAMEFUL WAY TO TREAT ANYBODY MUCHLESS A SENIOR 

10. I STILL HAVE TO PAY MY 65 ELECTRIC BILL AND ATT TOKE MY MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Personal content removed for your safety}

ANGRY SENIOR CHEATED IN MARINA DEL REY LINCOLN BLVD

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2010 7:43:22 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: ANGRY SENIOR CHEATED IN MARINA DEL REY LINCOLN BLVD

2 of 2 (242 Views)