ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Professor

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Message 1 of 401
Master

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Maybe... I don't use appbrain personally, but I have looked at their website and understand why so many people use.

Teddy loves android.

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 91 of 401
Professor

I dont either, but it came up over and again when looking for feedback on some apps. Looked it over and got some good info but dont think I have enough time to extensively be a fulltime reader of the site
Message 92 of 401
Master

Updated version of Androidify now includes a live wallpaper of your own custom designed androids.

Message 93 of 401
Professor

Ann154 wrote:
Updated version of Androidify now includes a live wallpaper of your own custom designed androids.

now THATS a must-have! I'm checking it out today!!!

'...viva la TEDDY"

Message 94 of 401
Master

Here is a new fun one. The Cartoon Network Video app. You can full episodes of select shows (for now) on your smartphone. I need some Ben-10 joy about now...

http://www.androidcentral.com/free-cartoon-network-app-now-android
Message 95 of 401
Professor

Just installed! Thanks for the review! Smiley Very Happy now will see if they have Tom And Jerry (the older episodes)...
Message 96 of 401
Professor

Re: ANDROID: Does Apple offer App Refunds?

I didn't know Apple does not provide app refunds like Android Market does?  CNET reported that Android Market used to offer a 24hour refund window  but have since been reduced to a current 15-minute window (which i have utilized and is fine with me).

Why doesnt Apple offer such refund to its customers.....

Message 97 of 401
Master

I don't know. Probably because Apple products (like the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) are so exclusive to the company that it's all sort of tied down together; once you make that purchase, it's final. As with Android, there's so many different phones on different networks that would make it easier to refund app purchases that one would rather not have...

Either that or Apple is just greedy. Smiley Tongue

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 98 of 401
Professor

Wild Banchi wrote:
I don't know. Probably because Apple products (like the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) are so exclusive to the company that it's all sort of tied down together; once you make that purchase, it's final. As with Android, there's so many different phones on different networks that would make it easier to refund app purchases that one would rather not have...

Either that or Apple is just greedy. Smiley Tongue

ALL OF THE ABOVE  Smiley Tongue

Especially the last sentence..  Apple simply doesnt wanna play nice and doesnt wanna share any of their pies with nobody

Message 99 of 401
Master

Yet another reason for my continued boycott of Apple.

Anybody tried the GasBuddy application for Android?
Message 100 of 401
Professor

A few of the guys over in the Uverse lounge does. Pop over there and intro yourself and join in the roundtable.... We are all not ashamed to say we cry over these high prices Smiley Very Happy

http://forums.att.com/t5/The-U-verse-Lounge/Gas-Prices-Ugh/m-p/2771645#M44259
Message 101 of 401
Master

I am not going beyond the Alphabet City Thread over there, no offense.

How's that Cartoon Network App working out? I have gotten better video quality when I have a wifi connection. There actually is a half way decent selection of shows.
Message 102 of 401
Professor

I am not ashamed to say i absolutely LOVE the Cartoon Network app. They got apps for everything these days. I sit at my desk with blootooth on, watching and making my day go by so easy and ligh. Thanks for that app recommendation. Its one of the most used on my phone.... Big screen makes it even more enjoyable Smiley Wink
Message 103 of 401
Master

Hey, RicoLX, have you ever considered buying one of AT&T's USB devices for mobile broadband? There is one that was LTE upgradable and it might come in handy soon... http://www.androidcentral.com/att-announced-first-lte-cities-still-no-lte-phones

I love reading android news on androidcentral.com!
Message 104 of 401
Master

Message 105 of 401
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support