ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Professor

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Message 1 of 401 (9,135 Views)
Professor

Re: ANDROID: Netflix App Available for Some Devices

Appbrain and XDA have a link to downloading the netflix app that currently work on some devices only. Its listed on the site which devices will work. I did install it, it allows you to watch full movies if you have a Netflix account. Only my phone isnt yet supported so the playback was fast where it sounded like chipmunks.
Message 76 of 401 (968 Views)
Master

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

That still sounds like it works in "Alvin" mode. Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 77 of 401 (967 Views)
Professor

Lol, yes. It does... It. Really neat. I think once its calibrated for more phones, it will get officially released on the android market.
Message 78 of 401 (960 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]
I wanted to come back to this thread to report on that music app, RicoLX. By golly, that is the beat darn app I have ever used. Free quality songs, even new ones are there, and the best part is, they are absolutely FREE! Like I said earlier - this IS the answer to my iPod/iTunes syncing issue that I have been having. Now I don't even need to download Doubletwist to get the music from point A to point B. Smiley Happy Thank God for Android and this app! Now I can listen to music on my phone that would have rather costed me $1.29 each per song that I did not already have. I wanted to say thanks again, RicoLX. You solved the problem of music complications! Smiley Very Happy

What I also thought was funny, I wanted to see if this app was available in the Apple App Store. It isn't, unfortunately. I think it must be due to the fact that Apple wants music/iTunes fans to purchase songs individually rather than having an app that downloads all of the music free and quickly.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 79 of 401 (951 Views)
Professor

WB, aint that a nice app? I agree witchoo! Aint Android swank?..
Message 80 of 401 (945 Views)
Master

RicoLX wrote:
WB, aint that a nice app? I agree witchoo! Aint Android swank?..
It sure is! It suuuuuuuure is.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 81 of 401 (951 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

That is so cool! Glad that works for you too! I was looking for a Tommy Lee Song "Blue" from a 2002 cd named Never A Dull Moment. Couldnt find it anywhere and that app downloaded it the first time around.

Message 82 of 401 (949 Views)
Master

While I have some music on my android phone, I still rather use one of my trusty (non-Apple) mp3 players for most of my music listening needs.  The battery lasts much longer as opposed to the phone's music player will suck that juice up quick.

I found Teddy, too.

Message 83 of 401 (932 Views)
Professor

Which app are u using again?...HEY, you DID find little teddy again Smiley Very Happy
Message 84 of 401 (929 Views)
Master

I use the stock music player on the HTC phones.
Message 85 of 401 (928 Views)
Professor

The dell stock is ok but could use a little equelizing.... Smiley Wink
Message 86 of 401 (926 Views)
Master

There is a basic Equalizer on the HTC stock music player so my music get some of that love.
Message 87 of 401 (922 Views)
Professor

PowerAmp boosts the ole dell to a decent mp3 player.... May have to keep looking.. Cant pay 45smacks for an app Smiley Very Happy
Message 88 of 401 (918 Views)
Master

Have you checked androidcentral.com and their editor's application picks of week archive to see if they ever reviewed some music players with Equalizers?

Teddy is going to be part of my new "signature". Ha!

Message 89 of 401 (912 Views)
Professor

I havent checked android central yet but now I will. Thanks. Was it you, Ann(droid154) that referred appbrain.com? That too , is a great app review source..

"long live Teddy!"
Message 90 of 401 (910 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support