Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 31, 2011
3:28:14 AM
View profile
ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have
Edited by RicoLX on Mar 31, 2011 at 4:06:16 AM

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]
400 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(400)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 4:39:58 PM
(0)
Master
LOL, Dcookie!
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
LOL, Dcookie!
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

391 of 401 (799 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 4:45:27 PM
(0)
Expert

Ann154 wrote:
LOL, Dcookie!

Well, what can I say?  It's the truth! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Ann154 wrote:
LOL, Dcookie!

Well, what can I say?  It's the truth! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

392 of 401 (797 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2011 4:25:14 PM
(0)
Expert

Geez...I'm official...now I feel like I can look at this thread since I bought my Samsing Nexus S, almost 2 weeks ago...a suggestion from Ann154 and I thank her for that because I'm REALLY liking this phone. Smiley Happy 

Which apps do i have so far??

Pandora, (haven't tried it yet),

Slacker, ( I like this one)

iHeart Radio,

Colornotes (still have to figure this one out)

Weatherbug (which I am liking a lot),

Ringdroid. (do I need music on my phone to make my own ringtones from this?..because I don't have any, yet)

I'm sure I will have LOTS more.. LOL!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Geez...I'm official...now I feel like I can look at this thread since I bought my Samsing Nexus S, almost 2 weeks ago...a suggestion from Ann154 and I thank her for that because I'm REALLY liking this phone. Smiley Happy 

Which apps do i have so far??

Pandora, (haven't tried it yet),

Slacker, ( I like this one)

iHeart Radio,

Colornotes (still have to figure this one out)

Weatherbug (which I am liking a lot),

Ringdroid. (do I need music on my phone to make my own ringtones from this?..because I don't have any, yet)

I'm sure I will have LOTS more.. LOL!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

393 of 401 (763 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 7:38:17 PM
(0)
Master
I think for Pandora you need to create an account with them to use it. I could be wrong.

Yes, you do need music saved on the phone's memory to use Ringdroid for trimming your existing music and assigning them as ringtones.

Welcome to the world of android!
I think for Pandora you need to create an account with them to use it. I could be wrong.

Yes, you do need music saved on the phone's memory to use Ringdroid for trimming your existing music and assigning them as ringtones.

394 of 401 (754 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 7:50:12 PM
(0)
Expert

Ann154 wrote:

LOL!! I alraedy have a free Pandora account on the pc. I have to check and see what my PW is. I wonder if I can use the same one??

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Ann154 wrote:

LOL!! I alraedy have a free Pandora account on the pc. I have to check and see what my PW is. I wonder if I can use the same one??

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

395 of 401 (750 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2011 3:07:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
It's more than likely that you'll be able to use the same one.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

396 of 401 (747 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2011 3:25:51 AM
(0)
Expert

Wild Banchi wrote:

Hey, WB! Ok thanks. I downloaded the Zedge app last night. Getting myself some ringtones. Smiley Tongue

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Wild Banchi wrote:

Hey, WB! Ok thanks. I downloaded the Zedge app last night. Getting myself some ringtones. Smiley Tongue

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

397 of 401 (745 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2011 3:47:11 AM
(0)
Master
Yep, if you already have a Pandora account then you should be able to use that same account with the phone app.

I had meant to suggest Zedge for getting prepackaged ringtones. They have a good selection from what I remember when I tested it out a couple of years ago.
Yep, if you already have a Pandora account then you should be able to use that same account with the phone app.

I had meant to suggest Zedge for getting prepackaged ringtones. They have a good selection from what I remember when I tested it out a couple of years ago.

398 of 401 (741 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2011 3:50:45 AM
(0)
Expert

Ann154 wrote:

Thanks Ann. Zedge is one of the places that I've gotten ringtones from in the past. I thought I'd give it a try from my phone. I found a few so far. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Ann154 wrote:

Thanks Ann. Zedge is one of the places that I've gotten ringtones from in the past. I thought I'd give it a try from my phone. I found a few so far. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

399 of 401 (739 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2012 7:16:34 AM
(0)
Contributor
"Screen capture shortcut." Actual name of the app. Search the Market. Icon is a camera lense. Resides in notification bar for access anytime. Don't need to root. It is free and works great!
"Screen capture shortcut." Actual name of the app. Search the Market. Icon is a camera lense. Resides in notification bar for access anytime. Don't need to root. It is free and works great!

400 of 401 (679 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2012 9:06:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
I have it, too. Works great. I use it all the time when I need to take screen captures!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I have it, too. Works great. I use it all the time when I need to take screen captures!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

401 of 401 (703 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments