ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Professor

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Message 1 of 401 (8,826 Views)
Professor

Re: ANDROID APP: Color Note Interactive Notepad

Wild Banchi wrote:

".. best of all!..........

I've already had this app for a little while, now. Incredibly easy and helpful to use. Smiley Happy

WB! you have ColorNote! Cool! I have totally fallen for this app. Ive never had a simple notes app or tool that could be connected to calendar events, reminders, html hot links, even password off individual notes.   The last app i had in winmo world simply stored data . no frills.  

I tested sending a note to me in an mms and works like a charm!  I do use the app a lot as i take notes during calls or meetings and simply wnt to jot something and delete later. this is perfect and makes it easy to get rid of later . no lost files to look for to clear up clutter

Message 316 of 401 (968 Views)
Master

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

I use Color Note every time I want to share a location in the Alphabet City Thread and other times I want to share a link. I use the application as the medium to create the url link and then I can copy the text. Once copied, I come back to the browser and paste the link to the reply text box.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 317 of 401 (967 Views)
Professor

Anndroid154 I will have to start doing that also! Ive been copying tben pasting from GoogleMaps to messaging.... Then coying from messaging box to the forum..... Hmmmm your method seems eeeezier
Message 318 of 401 (965 Views)
Master

I like that you can take the note, choose a color, and stick it on your home screen as if it were a Post-It. Smiley Very Happy That way, it's always there - right in front of your eyes!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 319 of 401 (963 Views)
Master

Wild Banchi wrote:
I like that you can take the note, choose a color, and stick it on your home screen as if it were a Post-It. Smiley Very Happy That way, it's always there - right in front of your eyes!

Yep! Excellent place for the grocery list.
Message 320 of 401 (959 Views)
Professor

I used that feature for the first time today! Pasted several notes taken in a meeting today and placed them on my screen. Later converted to alert events so to get reminded of a calendar entry for next week!
Message 321 of 401 (1,032 Views)
Professor

ANDROID MARKET 3.1.3 OTA

Has anyone received their market 3.1.3 ota? 

Message 322 of 401 (1,025 Views)
Master

Not yet Smiley Sad
Message 323 of 401 (1,023 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Hmmm. I wonder what the hold up is for some devices or carriers
Message 324 of 401 (1,018 Views)
Professor

ANDROID APP: Speedtest.net Mobile 2.0.3

[ Edited ]

Has this version been posted yet? if so , I'm sorry for double posting.

SPEEDTEST.NET MOBILE (update 2.0.3)

(updated interface)

Message 325 of 401 (1,011 Views)
Master

I too noticed that I had an update to Speedtest.net application Smiley Very Happy
Message 326 of 401 (1,003 Views)
Professor

The updated ui is really nice , so is the "Change Server" option/feature!
Message 327 of 401 (1,000 Views)
Master

RicoLX wrote:
The updated ui is really nice , so is the "Change Server" option/feature!
Can you please post a picture of "change server" from your phone? The server location list may have a bug on my phone, but I want to compare to a different phone manufacturer before I send a note to the developers of Speedtest.net to ask about it.
Message 328 of 401 (989 Views)
Professor

Android154, Here you go. Whats happening on your device?

Message 329 of 401 (982 Views)
Master

The server location list is white text on a white background = unreadable!
Message 330 of 401 (972 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.