ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Professor

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Message 1 of 401 (8,785 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

RicoLX wrote:
TED the Third got 'es new toy just now.... I LOVE the tsk tsk! Smiley Very Happy

HooWoo! Smiley Very Happy

Another one of my creations.

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 286 of 401 (1,833 Views)
Professor

Say hola to "Bandroid154".... A cloned cross of an android(154) and a wbanchi.
HEY GUYS! WHATS SHAKN'?

Message 287 of 401 (1,831 Views)
Master

Elvis android! Kewl!
Message 288 of 401 (1,826 Views)
Professor

Lol, ok Elllllllllllvis it is.. That does look like his white jumpsuit.. you se the androdify picture app?
Message 289 of 401 (1,821 Views)
Master

Thanks for sharing. And Ann154, I had already seen the "biker Android" in your image gallery the other day. "Very cool!" I thought in my head. Smiley Wink

As well with your mastermind creation, Rico. I am enjoying the name you gave 'eem. Nice of you to incorporate both Ann and I's screen names into "Elvis"'s.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 290 of 401 (1,817 Views)
Professor

I think this app got more chat time then than others.
Message 291 of 401 (1,880 Views)
Master

I'm thinking you're right. I think I like it so much because it's so creative. It still cannot quite compete with my Angry Birds trilogies, though... Smiley Wink

Message 292 of 401 (1,878 Views)
Master

Does anybody like my kids? I baby these things to death. From my infamous Mythic to my trusty Touch and onto my amazing Captivate, I love each and every one of them.

Message 293 of 401 (1,872 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

Wild Banchi wrote:

Does anybody like my kids? I baby these things to death. From my infamous Mythic to my trusty Touch and onto my amazing Captivate, I love each and every one of them.

aWWE, your  little ones are just as precious as can be! they grow fast you know, so enjoy them while they're young!  Really, those are some nice devices WB!

Speaking of. .

Anyone try FUNNY WARP in the Android  Market?   (bringing out my bragg'n pics too, WB (smile), How you like My precious!?!

Message 294 of 401 (1,861 Views)
Master

Glad to hear you like 'em...they're sensitive you know...touch screen wise. Smiley Wink

Looks like a cool app. It' be perfect to warp someone's face that you don't particularly like...that is, if you ever got a picture of them. I think I'll give it a try and see how much excitement it can provide me.

Message 295 of 401 (1,851 Views)
Master

Cute kids, WB! They look so shiny and new.
Message 296 of 401 (1,843 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]
Wb, take a pic with 'em turned on so they can show off their "wears".. What apps on which?
Message 297 of 401 (1,841 Views)
Master

Homescreen show and tell! I love the idea.
Message 298 of 401 (1,839 Views)
Master

Thanks for the compliment, Ann154. Yesterday was "cleaning day", so they all got wiped down with a damp cloth.

Oh, all right. Only if you guys promise. I don't want to feel left out... Smiley Wink

Message 299 of 401 (1,837 Views)
Professor

Hey! Instead of placing Home screenshots here (since this string is for Android App discuission), theres a new locaton set up for  ANDROID SCREENSHOTS  where we can brag about our babies and share ideas on setting up nice home screens and tools.

Guess what!?!  My pride and joys posted (forgive two shots, the screens were recently changed around and i havent resorted them yet!)

Cant wait to see YOURS!

Message 300 of 401 (1,834 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.