ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Professor

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Message 1 of 401 (8,849 Views)
Professor

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Samples! Samples! Smiley Happy show us what this app can do! By the way, that video live wallpaper has gotten some heads doubletake at work. They wondered how does an android device take a video and use it as a wallpaper,a "moving" wallpaper. Im still gettn a kick out of seeing some shortclips animations I saved turned into a livw wallpaper.

I think I found my toy ( A N D R O I D )
Message 271 of 401 (1,897 Views)
Master

All right. I'll post them (there are four total) when I return home later on in the day.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 272 of 401 (1,892 Views)
Professor

Android Apps: Google Maps (Where's the Buzz?)

[ Edited ]

The last version of Google Maps for android seem to not include the buzz menu option. .Ive had to uninstall the app so to use the pre installed version of Maps to access this feature.

Ive played with it and a friend and I did a round of scavenger hunt, was fun. Like to maybe start a scav hunt virtually if anyone else uses Buzz and have time to kill every now and then.

Message 273 of 401 (1,887 Views)
Master

Re: Android Apps: Google Maps (Where's the Buzz?)

[ Edited ]

Here are my Androids! The first one is a business Android. He means business.
Number two is Nicki Minaj, a modern day female rapper if you've never heard of her before.
Number three is Rick Ross, another rapper. This one makes me laugh.
And last, but not least, number four. I'm sure you can guess by just looking at "her" - Katy Perry!

*I'm having trouble inserting the other three. That was Katy Perry, by the way. I suppose you'll just have to navigate to my gallery to see all of them. Sorry, guys.

Message 274 of 401 (1,865 Views)
Professor

I know who Nicki is!....Nickaaaaaaay! haaaaaaaay! hola chica!.... I was lookin fer the others then started staring at nicki, thinking, well, maybe WB built it where she morphs into the other characters in his post.......lol..shoulda seen me just staring...
Message 275 of 401 (1,856 Views)
Highlighted
Master

WB, there is only one Android in your post. I see the others in your gallery. Too Kewl!
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 276 of 401 (1,847 Views)
Master

I know, guys, I've been trying to edit the Androids post for the last 15 minutes trying to get all four in there at once. It's getting frustrating. Hold on.

Message 277 of 401 (1,844 Views)
Professor

Np WB im just "razz'n" yah. Has anyone tried that Shop O Food free app yet? Its a little addictive like angrybirds
Message 278 of 401 (1,834 Views)
Master

Whew! I FINALLY got 'em all in there after 35 minutes! Katy Perry and the business Android are out of order, but you can pretty much tell who is who.

Thanks for your cooperation, guys, and sorry if I confused ya. Smiley Tongue

Message 279 of 401 (1,830 Views)
Master

Katy Perry android is the one with the blue hair, right?
Message 280 of 401 (1,826 Views)
Master

Ann154 wrote:
Katy Perry android is the one with the blue hair, right?
That's right. What do you guys think? Smiley Happy

And Ann154, thank you for introducing this app! It's definitely one of my top favorites!

Message 281 of 401 (1,855 Views)
Master

I already said it. "Too Kewl!"

I like them.
Message 282 of 401 (1,853 Views)
Professor

And you made these with that free app? Ok im downloading a copy to give this a spin. Those are creative and "kewl", WB!

Message 283 of 401 (1,847 Views)
Master

What? You didn't already have Androidify on TED the Third?

Tsk, tsk Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy
Message 284 of 401 (1,841 Views)
Professor

TED the Third got 'es new toy just now.... I LOVE the tsk tsk! Smiley Very Happy
Message 285 of 401 (1,839 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.