ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Professor

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Message 1 of 401 (8,864 Views)
Professor

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]

you guys making me want to create some droids of my own and have them mingle and meet your droids.

Message 256 of 401 (991 Views)
Master

To be honest, I love the Androidify app. It is so cool and there is so much to choose from. I've already made two "business" droids, including one sporting a Bluetooth headset and some official-looking shades. The other is more casual, with an Android smartphone in hand and one of those one-eyes glasses things; I forgot what they're called.

This is probably my third favorite third-party app I've downloaded. That's a pretty big deal. I look forward to making more, of all shapes and sizes. Maybe I'll even make a Paris Hilton one - or Kim Kardashian! Smiley Very Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 257 of 401 (987 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

You need to post snapshots of your creations! Now I know whoch app I will be examining this weekend.
Message 258 of 401 (984 Views)
Master

RicoLX wrote:
Ann(droid154 ) that is a great photo! Did you take that with the cellular cam? I,should see if I can locate some and post

Here is another one I took with the trusty 5 MP on the Eris.

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 259 of 401 (981 Views)
Professor

THAT is crisp and clear! The streak has a 5.0 also and shoots good pics. i'll hve to take some around town and post here! NICE pic and of course i am looking at the bldg structure! love it!
Message 260 of 401 (975 Views)
Master

Another thing I want to mention about Android, is that I love the Gmail integration. I can send pictures/audio files from my iPod Touch to my Gmail address on my phone and I'll have it right there on both devices. That's something that's very important to me.

Ann, you've got me hooked on "Anndroid". There ain't no way I'm lookin' back! Smiley Very Happy

Message 261 of 401 (1,028 Views)
Professor

Stand O Food (Free Android Market Game)

[ Edited ]

Free Game "Stand O food" fun way to pass time:

If you like Burgers like i do, check out this new game, its fun! and free. Sell burgers, add extra pickles, catchup and other condiments to rack in revenue. "buy" items that keeps customers happy and you will rack up even more !

The cattch is to make the burgers and sandwitches just as the customer orders.  Get the order wrong and the customer gets angry and walks out.

Message 262 of 401 (1,023 Views)
Master

I think I might have to look more closely at that burger game. Looks challenging for my non-gaming skills.

Message 263 of 401 (1,014 Views)
Professor

Lol, its simple fun. Youll catch on quick. The neat thimg is the app is free and it give you access to the first four or five restaurant locations. Starting out at a breakfast type joint.

Once you get the hang of it you learn how to keep the customers happy and make enough revenu so you can "buy" more supplies.

The purchased copy of this app in the Android Market opens up many more larger food establishments that, im sure, gets more difficult as the crowd is larger or food orders more distinctly unique
Message 264 of 401 (1,011 Views)
Professor

Ann154 wrote:

RicoLX wrote:
Ann(droid154 ) that is a great photo! Did you take that with the cellular cam? I,should see if I can locate some and post

Here is another one I took with the trusty 5 MP on the Eris.

Surely this isnt ATT or Dell?

Message 265 of 401 (1,000 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]
Att and Dell don't have offices in that town where I took that picture.
Message 266 of 401 (997 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

(Whataburge / Jack in boxr?). lol

I cant make that logo out. Is this one of the structurese in the BUILDINGS app in the Android Market you posted about ?

Message 267 of 401 (990 Views)
Master

Actually it is in there! Smiley Very Happy
Message 268 of 401 (982 Views)
Professor

Downloaded the app. My interest has been peaked
Message 269 of 401 (977 Views)
Master

The Androidify app? I made some "celebrity Androids" and they're a hit on Facebook!

Message 270 of 401 (973 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.