ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Professor

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Message 1 of 401 (8,943 Views)
Professor

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Thats what i did also, (eventhough posting the recommendation, lol). Ive installed to see the funcitonality and uninstalled. Too few downloads right now. and no reviews online.
Message 241 of 401 (1,018 Views)
Master

Androidify had an update recently. They added some summer fun selections. E.T. (android version) is ready for the beach.

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 242 of 401 (1,012 Views)
Professor

What are some of the updates, Ann(droid154)?
Message 243 of 401 (1,007 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]
They added some new shirts, pants and accessories with a summer theme.

I noticed in the accessories section that you could create a drinking, partying android. Smiley Happy
Message 244 of 401 (1,002 Views)
Professor

Lol, you talkedd me into going and checking this out Smiley Very Happy
Message 245 of 401 (996 Views)
Master

See?

Message 246 of 401 (993 Views)
Professor

Haha, now thats cute. I sometimes have large quantity of downtime between projects, and you have no idea how much browsing apps. And. Playing new ones fill in the time. Hey I have a replacement blooTooth mini keypad on the way. Appears to be a malfunction with the original one. But the thing is sooooo handy and neat.
Message 247 of 401 (990 Views)
Master

This is really neat, Ann154. It'd be cool to make your own - is that what you have been doing with the E.T., pirate, Christmas, and other little Android robots?

Is this the place? https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.androidify

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 248 of 401 (987 Views)
Master

Yep, WB!

Even my kewl avatar. Smiley Wink
Message 249 of 401 (983 Views)
Master

Hahaha. Can it be downloaded as an app to place on one of your homescreens? I believe it can...

Message 250 of 401 (981 Views)
Professor

I KNEW kewl Andy looked familiar!
Message 251 of 401 (1,025 Views)
Master

Do you mean the Androidify live wallpaper, WB!?

But yes that is an application to place on your homescreen.

You can also save the androids you create to your gallery and then use as static wallpaper. Or upload to here. Smiley Wink
Message 252 of 401 (1,022 Views)
Master

I didn't know there was a live wallpaper - is there?

I downloaded the app from the Market a little while ago, and I must say, what a great way to entertain yourself when you're a little bored! There's so many different options and styles to choose from! This app is amazing. Maybe I'll create a few, save them, and then upload them here.

It'll sure come in handy during those awkward moments when you're waiting in a doctor's office waiting room/some other quiet area where you are surrounded by complete strangers. Smiley Very Happy

Message 253 of 401 (1,018 Views)
Master

To get to the Androidify live wallpaper, press the menu button > wallpaper > live wallpaper.

Scroll through the choices until you get to the Androidify live wallpaper.
Message 254 of 401 (1,016 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Cool, I did not know the option was there. Thanks. I'll have to make some more droids to really get the most satisfaction out of it.

Message 255 of 401 (1,014 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.