ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

Professor

ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

[ Edited ]

Share your android app experience with others.  Have you found the absolute must-have tool and recommend it to others? How about apps you sampled and would never install on your android phone? Looking for something that you can't find in the android market "or" amazon appstore?   Reply with your personal experience to the following bullet items and share any additional comments and thoughts.

Smiley MSN Emoticon alien bot 045.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon bot 192.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon space critter 047.gif

Message 1 of 401 (8,937 Views)
Professor

Re: ANDROID: Which Apps Do You Have

I may have "just" installed the version you mentioned Ann(DROID154), its a coincidence you post that when I was updating my googlemap app Smiley Very Happy
Message 151 of 401 (1,076 Views)
Master

The Weather Channel has improved the User Interface for its application.

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.weather.Weather
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 152 of 401 (1,063 Views)
Master

I am not entirely sure how, but I have Teddy back as my Avatar!

If you don't have a built in Ringtone Trimmer, I have used this one and it worked well. The bonus, the application creates and the default folder structure that the Android OS prefers.
Message 153 of 401 (1,058 Views)
Master

I noticed Teddy in a Samsung/Android-related thread this morning not too long ago! He must be "grandfathered" because you saved "him" to your uploaded images?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 154 of 401 (1,053 Views)
Master

Ann154 wrote:
I am not entirely sure how, but I have Teddy back as my Avatar!

If you don't have a built in Ringtone Trimmer, I have used this one and it worked well. The bonus, the application creates and the default folder structure that the Android OS prefers.
Oops! I had meant to post a link to Ringdroid. Oh well. Smiley Sad
Message 155 of 401 (1,045 Views)
Master

WB, he was an uploaded image. Smiley Surprised However it happened, I'm glad to have Teddy back. Bugdroid was okay, but Teddy is better. Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy
Message 156 of 401 (1,038 Views)
Master

Ann154 wrote:
Bugdroid was okay, but Teddy is better. Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy
I'm going to have to agree with that. Smiley Tongue I wonder where RicoLX has been?

Message 157 of 401 (1,033 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Don't know. I hope there is rain in RicoLX's future.
Message 158 of 401 (1,027 Views)
Professor

Hey guys, been sick..will have to rejoin you all and catch up when feeling better. I think its food poisoning....
Message 159 of 401 (1,020 Views)
Master

Oh no... Not the Nachos Bel Grande from Taco Bell! Smiley Surprised

I knew it! Smiley Wink

Message 160 of 401 (1,018 Views)
Master

Feel better, RicoLX. Smiley Happy
Message 161 of 401 (1,065 Views)
Mentor

I liked these games:

Golf Solitare.  Card game but with a  golf theme. (paid ver $1.99) Each hand is a "hole" that has a "par"

set - 3 for 3 cards left 2 for 2 cards left. You play Golf solitaire (easy game - play cards seqentially) After each hole, if you have done well, you get applause. If you have a bunch of cards left, you get a crowd grown.

Fun Putt Deluxe Mini Golf.  miniture golf game. Graphics aren't much but it's fun.

Labyrinth lite - free- Like the wooden labyrinth game with the little silver ball, controlled by dials on the sides. You rotate the phone around to to tilt the course and negotiate the labyrinth.  Probably won't get the paid version because its in foreign currency.Don't know what kind of charge my bank would charge tor currency conversion.

Solitaire MegaPack - a group of card games including my favs Spider &  Freecell

Message 162 of 401 (1,061 Views)
Master

Nan2007 wrote:

I liked these games:

Golf Solitare.  Card game but with a  golf theme. (paid ver $1.99) Each hand is a "hole" that has a "par"

set - 3 for 3 cards left 2 for 2 cards left. You play Golf solitaire (easy game - play cards seqentially) After each hole, if you have done well, you get applause. If you have a bunch of cards left, you get a crowd grown.

Fun Putt Deluxe Mini Golf.  miniture golf game. Graphics aren't much but it's fun.

Labyrinth lite - free- Like the wooden labyrinth game with the little silver ball, controlled by dials on the sides. You rotate the phone around to to tilt the course and negotiate the labyrinth.  Probably won't get the paid version because its in foreign currency.Don't know what kind of charge my bank would charge tor currency conversion.

Solitaire MegaPack - a group of card games including my favs Spider &  Freecell

Sounds interesting enough. I'm guessing that you're a fan of golf and card games? Smiley Wink Labyrinth Lite sounds especially fun to me. Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 163 of 401 (1,058 Views)
Master

If you like golf games, you'll love the 131 mb piece of bloatware on my phone. If I could remove it I would.
Message 164 of 401 (1,053 Views)
Master

The latest version of SwiftKey X keyboard is out of beta and available as a update to users who previously purchased SwiftKey and is selling for a reduced price for new users!
Message 165 of 401 (1,046 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.