ANDROID SCREEN SHOTS (What Makes Your Android The BEST Device)

Professor

ANDROID SCREEN SHOTS (What Makes Your Android The BEST Device)

Android Devices are uniquely developed, making screen shots 'very special'.  Share your screenshots here in this folder and highlight features that makes your android THE android!

My Dell Streak is using

LauncherPro Plus v 0.8.6 (Full version)

TEXT widget to place custom labels at the top of each screen .

Live Wallpaper : Captain America! (Thanks Anndroid154)

There are currently 5 screens

Screen 1:  ANDROID TABLET AND PHONE

Screen 2:  OFFICE AND DESKTOP APPLICATIONS

Screen 3:  MISCELLANEOUS (WEB LINKS, ETC (currently redoing screen 3 and 4)

Screen 4: (cscreens 3 and 4 currently being reformatted)

Screen  5:  ANDROID SYSTEM SETTINGS

Message 1 of 77 (2,114 Views)
Master

Re: ANDROID SCREEN SHOTS (What Makes Your Android The BEST Device)

Thanks. Smiley Very Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 31 of 77 (932 Views)
Master

Want some fresh screenshots?  Got some.  The icons haven't moved since it took me more than a year to find the best spot for my most used app and widgets.  Three of the images are using the same Sense Skin called Glass Sense.

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 77 (924 Views)
Professor

Now this I really like. Does it have a lamdscape orientation? I like all four screens. I currently have 5 screens but I guess, if consolidated , could squeeze down to 4, maybe 3. How many screen backgrounds does this provide you. I see where screen shot#2 repeats.
Message 33 of 77 (922 Views)
Master

I just captured the same screen (the "Home" screen) multiple times with different backgrounds and skins. I have a total of seven screens in HTC Sense to put icons on. I really only use three of the screens on a daily basis, a fourth one for the once a week usage and three others that I have the biggest widgets on (Sense clock widget, a Sense weather widget and the agenda widget calendar) that I rarely use, but like having available.
Message 34 of 77 (920 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]
If the phone had the ability to go into landscape mode, I am sure this skin would too. HTC phones only go to landscape mode while in a dock. I don't have a dock and I have read that those who do say that the phone doesn't register that it is in a dock for some reason. Hopefully HTC fixes the dock mounting error in the Gingerbread update.
Message 35 of 77 (919 Views)
Professor

Ann154 wrote:
If the phone had the ability to go into landscape mode, I am sure this skin would too. HTC phones only go to landscape mode while in a dock. I don't have a dock and I have read that those who do say that the phone doesn't register that it is in a dock for some reason. Hopefully HTC fixes the dock mounting error in the Gingerbread update.

I am finding that i view my screen in landscape the majority of time. I guess i am getting very comfortable holding the phone that way.  Since falls around the corner, i am getting into the 'warm' colors mood and looking for some reds and yellows to add to my display . thats why i like your background in the last screenshots.

Wanna see a blast from the past? click the pic and watch a moving clip of my old Tilt2 (TED2) when he was alive and kicking! (Im gettn all misty as i watch it today...sniff sniff).  Id love to locate an app that capture screenshots in action like this app did for the tilt

(...the opening browser window will be maximized.. you may have to click the box shown in example below to reduce the screen to the example size here to get actual tilt pixel resolution when viewing the vid.. otherwise, its large and may look like bad quality when it was good back in the day ...)

Message 36 of 77 (905 Views)
Master

Nice, RicoLX!
Message 37 of 77 (901 Views)
Professor

Anndroid154! you like that!? Cool. I tell you, i thought i was " I T " back then! When i could watch my fav group Train singing Calling All Angels (which is still my ringtone to this day), i was in heaven! (no pun intended or not rushing to git there).

Yep, if theres an app today that capture moving clips of screenshot activity id' jump on that in a heartbeat!
Message 38 of 77 (900 Views)
Professor

Slightly cleaned up my data home screen. It now has browser links and the market. Basically and action that uses data connectivity.. The background is a black embossed android print. Has a 3d 'ish effect.

Message 39 of 77 (888 Views)
Professor

as a reference point. The prior screenshots are the 'actual' size of my dell streak. In messaage 39 i tried reducing the actual pic itself to see if it will make a difference.
Message 40 of 77 (882 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Anndroid154, take a look now at the market. My review is there referring to "someone i know" (i "could" change it to "anddroid154)" but only if you permit
Message 41 of 77 (897 Views)
Master

"someone you know" is best
Message 42 of 77 (897 Views)
Professor

thats good, will leave it like that.. .did you find it?
Message 43 of 77 (894 Views)
Master

Looks nice, clean, and organized! Nice work!

And I see you even threw in Mickey Mouse, there! Smiley Very Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 44 of 77 (890 Views)
Master

Not yet, but I will check it later.

PS you moved this conversation to the screenshots thread. Supposed to be in the Apps thread.
Message 45 of 77 (888 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.