Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 9, 2011
7:00:40 PM
View profile
ALL THREE of my CELLS isn't getting MMS texts!!!!! >:(

Ok, I was a Verizon account owner then it was transferred to ATT...which I was NOT happy with, but I want to keep my current plan which includes UNLIMITED TEXT AND DATA USAGE!!!!!

Got 3 new phones to replace the Verizon ones.

Have NOT been able to receive ANY MMS texts at all on any phones from each other or from others ever since April 6th of 2011 when it was transferred over to ATT.. I am very angry about this because I am paying for UNLIMITED TEXT AND DATA USAGE!!!!! Smiley Mad This is ridiculous! I should be getting what I am paying for, especially if it includes UNLIMITED TEXT AND DATA USAGE!!

None of the phones on my account has been able to receive MMS texts from each other or from other people. We only can receive the normal text messages.

So I would like to know what is going on since I have unlimited data and text message on my plan and I know this for a fact because I double checked before we used the phones.... We shut the phones off and everything, and still not able to receive MMS texts at all from anyone or each other.

Please inform me what to do about this because I want to get the services that I am PAYING for rather than being ripped off by ATT because they don't want me to have the good deal which includes unlimited text and data usage that I have right now.

Ok, I was a Verizon account owner then it was transferred to ATT...which I was NOT happy with, but I want to keep my current plan which includes UNLIMITED TEXT AND DATA USAGE!!!!!

Got 3 new phones to replace the Verizon ones.

Have NOT been able to receive ANY MMS texts at all on any phones from each other or from others ever since April 6th of 2011 when it was transferred over to ATT.. I am very angry about this because I am paying for UNLIMITED TEXT AND DATA USAGE!!!!! Smiley Mad This is ridiculous! I should be getting what I am paying for, especially if it includes UNLIMITED TEXT AND DATA USAGE!!

None of the phones on my account has been able to receive MMS texts from each other or from other people. We only can receive the normal text messages.

So I would like to know what is going on since I have unlimited data and text message on my plan and I know this for a fact because I double checked before we used the phones.... We shut the phones off and everything, and still not able to receive MMS texts at all from anyone or each other.

Please inform me what to do about this because I want to get the services that I am PAYING for rather than being ripped off by ATT because they don't want me to have the good deal which includes unlimited text and data usage that I have right now.

ALL THREE of my CELLS isn't getting MMS texts!!!!! >:(

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 11, 2011 4:17:09 AM
(0)
Employee
how about calling them to make sure everything is set up on your account properly. good chance during the migration the feature was lost and you're probably not paying for it
how about calling them to make sure everything is set up on your account properly. good chance during the migration the feature was lost and you're probably not paying for it
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ALL THREE of my CELLS isn't getting MMS texts!!!!! >:(

2 of 2 (318 Views)