Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 2, 2010
10:48:02 AM
AIM & Yahoo IM on samsung A177 - can never sign in
is there anything we need to do to be able to use these two services besides our account names and passwords? with AIM we keep getting the error msg "bad parameter" and we don't know what this means. with yahoo it keeps saying "please try again" but nothing ever connects.
is there anything we need to do to be able to use these two services besides our account names and passwords? with AIM we keep getting the error msg "bad parameter" and we don't know what this means. with yahoo it keeps saying "please try again" but nothing ever connects.

AIM & Yahoo IM on samsung A177 - can never sign in

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2010 7:39:09 AM
(0)
Teacher
i am bumping this back up hoping someone has a solution to this problem. in the ads for this phone it says: Keep up with your Yahoo!®Mail, AOL®, AIM, Windows Live® or AT&T email on the go we need to know why we are having problems doing this and what the error msg means. when we attempt to check.
i am bumping this back up hoping someone has a solution to this problem. in the ads for this phone it says: Keep up with your Yahoo!®Mail, AOL®, AIM, Windows Live® or AT&T email on the go we need to know why we are having problems doing this and what the error msg means. when we attempt to check.

Re: AIM & Yahoo IM on samsung A177 - can never sign in

2 of 2 (1,072 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments