Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 1, 2011
11:49:43 PM
View profile
ACM won't move to "ON" position

I've got a USBConnect Lightning card.

The Communication manager software will not move to the ON position.  when I click the button to connect, it thinks a few seconds then pops to the center position before going back to the off position.  

It is finding the AT & T wireless signal, the card is current with the software and firmware, I've got the most recent version of ACM... I have no firewall software installed....  

AVG Antivirus.

Windows XP SP 3.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've got a USBConnect Lightning card.

The Communication manager software will not move to the ON position.  when I click the button to connect, it thinks a few seconds then pops to the center position before going back to the off position.  

It is finding the AT & T wireless signal, the card is current with the software and firmware, I've got the most recent version of ACM... I have no firewall software installed....  

AVG Antivirus.

Windows XP SP 3.

Any help would be appreciated.

ACM won't move to "ON" position

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 7:44:21 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same problem.  Did you find a solution.  It has been happening for 2 days now.

I am having the same problem.  Did you find a solution.  It has been happening for 2 days now.

Re: ACM won't move to "ON" position

2 of 3 (376 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 3:35:01 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by stjoefootball on Oct 6, 2011 at 3:48:44 PM

I did not find a solution. So I went and upgraded to a mobile WIFI hotspot and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

I did not find a solution. So I went and upgraded to a mobile WIFI hotspot and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Re: ACM won't move to "ON" position

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (371 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments