A167 Unlock Code

Contributor

A167 Unlock Code

[ Edited ]

Hi, i bought an samsung SGH-A167 on at&t  , and i need to use it in costa rica, i need the unlock code , or subsidy code,

0121-172-00-727-929 / 5-02

Someone can please help me ? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (3,197 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: A167 Unlock Code

This is a customer helping customer forum. No one here has access to unlock codes. The AT&T employees that are here are here as consumers, not employees of AT&T.

You will need to call AT&T and tell them you are going overseas and need you phone unlocked so it can be used out of the country.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (3,175 Views)
Contributor

and how can i do? i am in costa rica, is any international number to call for the subsidy code of AT&T ?

Message 3 of 4 (3,093 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi there

i came to know this website http://www.wickedunlock.com/samsung-sgh-a167/rs11wp9/  through my friend who had the problem of unlocking his phone. i refer to you since i know that this site is useful for you. it provides both the code and instructions for unlocking.

Message 4 of 4 (2,384 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.