Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 3, 2011
10:59:11 PM
A windows 7 phone with a side slider keyboard.

Dear Samsung,

I am a big fan of your amazing products and would like to suggest that you make a amazing high end windows phone like the Focus S but with a keyboards.  You going to relise the Samsung SGH-i927 Captivate Glide here on AT&T soon, and I gotta say I would buy that in a second if it was a windows 7 phone.  So I would like to see you guys make a high end phone like the with a qourty keyboard soon please!  In short the only really 2 things WP7 is missing now is alot of handsets to chose from ( especialy with side sliding keyboards ) and the 100,00 of apps that apple and android have.  I tell you now if you make a amazing windows phone like that I'll spend 600 on it unlocked or even more if I cant get it threw AT&T.  Thank you very much I hope to here back from you.

Dear Samsung,

I am a big fan of your amazing products and would like to suggest that you make a amazing high end windows phone like the Focus S but with a keyboards.  You going to relise the Samsung SGH-i927 Captivate Glide here on AT&T soon, and I gotta say I would buy that in a second if it was a windows 7 phone.  So I would like to see you guys make a high end phone like the with a qourty keyboard soon please!  In short the only really 2 things WP7 is missing now is alot of handsets to chose from ( especialy with side sliding keyboards ) and the 100,00 of apps that apple and android have.  I tell you now if you make a amazing windows phone like that I'll spend 600 on it unlocked or even more if I cant get it threw AT&T.  Thank you very much I hope to here back from you.

A windows 7 phone with a side slider keyboard.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 1:06:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Neither Samsung nor AT&T officials will likely address your inquiry about this unless you contact them through another method.

I agree, AT&T needs to get some more smartphones with slide-out QWERTYs. For now, there is the LG Quantum, if you're interested in that...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Neither Samsung nor AT&T officials will likely address your inquiry about this unless you contact them through another method.

I agree, AT&T needs to get some more smartphones with slide-out QWERTYs. For now, there is the LG Quantum, if you're interested in that...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: A windows 7 phone with a side slider keyboard.

2 of 4 (942 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 1:40:24 PM
(0)
Master

Don't forget Dell Venue Pro. Smiley Happy

Personally, I don't use keyboard even when I had such phones in the past (8125). I like the thinnese of the phones without a keyboard.

Don't forget Dell Venue Pro. Smiley Happy

Personally, I don't use keyboard even when I had such phones in the past (8125). I like the thinnese of the phones without a keyboard.

3 of 4 (937 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 2:55:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

That's exactly how I feel. Slide-out keyboards can be nice for some, but I just think it adds unnecessary bulk to the phone. It'd be cool if cell phon manufacturers found a way to incorporate a slide-out in an ultra-think design, but that's unlikely to happen.

I am much faster with virtual touch keyboards, anyway. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

That's exactly how I feel. Slide-out keyboards can be nice for some, but I just think it adds unnecessary bulk to the phone. It'd be cool if cell phon manufacturers found a way to incorporate a slide-out in an ultra-think design, but that's unlikely to happen.

I am much faster with virtual touch keyboards, anyway. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (933 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments