A windows 7 phone with a side slider keyboard.

Mentor

A windows 7 phone with a side slider keyboard.

Dear Samsung,

I am a big fan of your amazing products and would like to suggest that you make a amazing high end windows phone like the Focus S but with a keyboards.  You going to relise the Samsung SGH-i927 Captivate Glide here on AT&T soon, and I gotta say I would buy that in a second if it was a windows 7 phone.  So I would like to see you guys make a high end phone like the with a qourty keyboard soon please!  In short the only really 2 things WP7 is missing now is alot of handsets to chose from ( especialy with side sliding keyboards ) and the 100,00 of apps that apple and android have.  I tell you now if you make a amazing windows phone like that I'll spend 600 on it unlocked or even more if I cant get it threw AT&T.  Thank you very much I hope to here back from you.

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: A windows 7 phone with a side slider keyboard.

Neither Samsung nor AT&T officials will likely address your inquiry about this unless you contact them through another method.

I agree, AT&T needs to get some more smartphones with slide-out QWERTYs. For now, there is the LG Quantum, if you're interested in that...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 4
Master

Don't forget Dell Venue Pro. Smiley Happy

Personally, I don't use keyboard even when I had such phones in the past (8125). I like the thinnese of the phones without a keyboard.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Master

That's exactly how I feel. Slide-out keyboards can be nice for some, but I just think it adds unnecessary bulk to the phone. It'd be cool if cell phon manufacturers found a way to incorporate a slide-out in an ultra-think design, but that's unlikely to happen.

I am much faster with virtual touch keyboards, anyway. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support