Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 10, 2011
8:22:45 PM
A Miracle Just Happend!

I decided to call AT&T because like thousands of other future iphone 4S owners I have become anxious, obsessive, and worried and wanted to make sure everything was okay. So I decieded to brave the storm and call customer service...and you know what happened....I went right through....I didn't have to wait! It was a miracle. She was nice and said my credit is good, my order looks good, it is in the warehouse, and it will be at my door on October 14th. I will sleep good tonight and I will wait patiently to hold my darling iphone 4S in my arms. So everyone don't worry...your phone will come.

I decided to call AT&T because like thousands of other future iphone 4S owners I have become anxious, obsessive, and worried and wanted to make sure everything was okay. So I decieded to brave the storm and call customer service...and you know what happened....I went right through....I didn't have to wait! It was a miracle. She was nice and said my credit is good, my order looks good, it is in the warehouse, and it will be at my door on October 14th. I will sleep good tonight and I will wait patiently to hold my darling iphone 4S in my arms. So everyone don't worry...your phone will come.

A Miracle Just Happend!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 8:31:19 PM
(0)
Tutor

I hope you are right. I just got off the phone with them and they told me they aren't shipping from the warehouse until the 14th. And that I should receive it 2 to 3 days after that.

I hope you are right. I just got off the phone with them and they told me they aren't shipping from the warehouse until the 14th. And that I should receive it 2 to 3 days after that.

Re: A Miracle Just Happend!

2 of 2 (460 Views)