Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 2, 2010
6:56:09 PM
View profile
A Big Thanks To AT&T For the New Change of the Simple Rate Plan!

I was just overjoyed earlier today to find out that AT&T had changed their prepaid Simple Plan from $.25 a minute to just $.10 a minute! At first, I was really disappointed when I was coming to AT&T after I was referred, because they did not have the ten-cents-a-minute calling plan like the other smaller cell phone carriers, such as Virgin Mobile, etc.

But after making a simple call to 611 today, the "lady" told me about the new plan change. I couldn't believe my ears. I switched to that plan like a dog chasing a cat. I guess the only bad part about it is not being able to switch back, but at this rate, psssh, why would I?

I also told my siblings (we had a family get-together today) about the new plan change, and I also switched their prepaid AT&T phones to the new plan.

Now, instead of getting only four minutes for a dollar, I'm getting TEN! This is so much more efficient, because before, I usually felt guilty about making/receiving calls on my phone because of the high rates. But now that the Simple Plan was changed, I may never go back. This is so much more affordable.

Once again, I'm happy that AT&T finally came to their senses and started thinking about their "miserable" prepaid customers.

This just may be the deal of the century... Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I was just overjoyed earlier today to find out that AT&T had changed their prepaid Simple Plan from $.25 a minute to just $.10 a minute! At first, I was really disappointed when I was coming to AT&T after I was referred, because they did not have the ten-cents-a-minute calling plan like the other smaller cell phone carriers, such as Virgin Mobile, etc.

But after making a simple call to 611 today, the "lady" told me about the new plan change. I couldn't believe my ears. I switched to that plan like a dog chasing a cat. I guess the only bad part about it is not being able to switch back, but at this rate, psssh, why would I?

I also told my siblings (we had a family get-together today) about the new plan change, and I also switched their prepaid AT&T phones to the new plan.

Now, instead of getting only four minutes for a dollar, I'm getting TEN! This is so much more efficient, because before, I usually felt guilty about making/receiving calls on my phone because of the high rates. But now that the Simple Plan was changed, I may never go back. This is so much more affordable.

Once again, I'm happy that AT&T finally came to their senses and started thinking about their "miserable" prepaid customers.

This just may be the deal of the century... Smiley Wink

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

A Big Thanks To AT&T For the New Change of the Simple Rate Plan!

18 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(18)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2010 5:22:27 PM
(0)
Tutor

Wild Banchi, I read about this plan on Engadget,  it sounds like a good deal to me.  How long have you been with AT&T?  Can you tell me about your exeripence with this company? 

Wild Banchi, I read about this plan on Engadget,  it sounds like a good deal to me.  How long have you been with AT&T?  Can you tell me about your exeripence with this company? 

Re: A Big Thanks To AT&T For the New Change of the Simple Rate Plan!

2 of 19 (1,064 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2010 4:16:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Wild Banchi on Oct 4, 2010 at 4:18:25 PM

SonicBlu wrote:

-Phones-

I've been with AT&T since Christmas of 2009. That was when I had had it with Verizon and their pricey plans. I received my first AT&T phone - a prepaid LG Neon. I had the phone for about six months, and then decided it was time for a new one. The Neon wasn't cracking up to quite what I thought to be... On June 17th (10), I replaced the phone with a brand new prepaid Samsung Mythic. Now it works phenomenally. Smiley Happy

-Customer Service-

I've had no rude treatment nor encounters from Customer Service. Although, I've only had a problem once with a PUK Code, but the lady I talked with was friendly and helpful. I've heard of unfortunate experiences from other customers, but I think that they are just sometimes overrated... Smiley Wink

Some, I do believe, however.

-SERVICE/SIGNAL-

As you know, the service and signal reception and adequacy of it is really important to a cell phone carrier. For the 9 1/2 months I've been with AT&T, overall, I would give them an 8 out of 10 for signal accuracy. Sometimes, I have a remarkable signal. At other times, (like in "up north" MIchigan) I have little to no signal.

In my home, I don't get very good service on the lower half of it. Maybe 1-2 bars of EDGE, but never any 3G. Smiley Sad When I move upstairs, the service is better. Good 3G, and pretty satisfying EDGE. Although, I only get 3G in two rooms...

-Pricing-

I believe that AT&T's pricing for prepaid and postpaid is fairly reasonable. The prepaid is the real bargain, however. AND, since AT&T was smart about changing the Simple Rate Plan, I just can't help but to like this company even more.

For postpaid, the voice plans are a little high... That's why I chose to be with prepaid.

-Overall Summary-

AT&T's service works out pretty good for me. Sure, there are some spotty coverage spots, but you can't beat friendly Customer Service (at least in my case) and fair pricing.

A while ago, I was thinking of switching back to Verizon, because of coverage issues. But now, when I think about it, nahhh, who needs 'em? Expensive prepaid plans and postpaid? I think I'll stick with AT&T. Smiley Wink

I have pros and cons in my service. It isn't perfect. But I hope that I could help you out and you would take these thoughts into consideration.

SonicBlu wrote:

-Phones-

I've been with AT&T since Christmas of 2009. That was when I had had it with Verizon and their pricey plans. I received my first AT&T phone - a prepaid LG Neon. I had the phone for about six months, and then decided it was time for a new one. The Neon wasn't cracking up to quite what I thought to be... On June 17th (10), I replaced the phone with a brand new prepaid Samsung Mythic. Now it works phenomenally. Smiley Happy

-Customer Service-

I've had no rude treatment nor encounters from Customer Service. Although, I've only had a problem once with a PUK Code, but the lady I talked with was friendly and helpful. I've heard of unfortunate experiences from other customers, but I think that they are just sometimes overrated... Smiley Wink

Some, I do believe, however.

-SERVICE/SIGNAL-

As you know, the service and signal reception and adequacy of it is really important to a cell phone carrier. For the 9 1/2 months I've been with AT&T, overall, I would give them an 8 out of 10 for signal accuracy. Sometimes, I have a remarkable signal. At other times, (like in "up north" MIchigan) I have little to no signal.

In my home, I don't get very good service on the lower half of it. Maybe 1-2 bars of EDGE, but never any 3G. Smiley Sad When I move upstairs, the service is better. Good 3G, and pretty satisfying EDGE. Although, I only get 3G in two rooms...

-Pricing-

I believe that AT&T's pricing for prepaid and postpaid is fairly reasonable. The prepaid is the real bargain, however. AND, since AT&T was smart about changing the Simple Rate Plan, I just can't help but to like this company even more.

For postpaid, the voice plans are a little high... That's why I chose to be with prepaid.

-Overall Summary-

AT&T's service works out pretty good for me. Sure, there are some spotty coverage spots, but you can't beat friendly Customer Service (at least in my case) and fair pricing.

A while ago, I was thinking of switching back to Verizon, because of coverage issues. But now, when I think about it, nahhh, who needs 'em? Expensive prepaid plans and postpaid? I think I'll stick with AT&T. Smiley Wink

I have pros and cons in my service. It isn't perfect. But I hope that I could help you out and you would take these thoughts into consideration.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
3 of 19 (1,044 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2010 4:55:07 PM
(0)
Scholar

Anyone have a link so I can read more about the Simple Plan (Simple Rate Plan?). 

I'm trying to figure out something to accommodate my young daughter, and perhaps this would be one option...but I'm not sure where to look to read about the change from the 20-cents-per-minute rate to the 10-cents-per-minute rate. 

Anyone have a link so I can read more about the Simple Plan (Simple Rate Plan?). 

I'm trying to figure out something to accommodate my young daughter, and perhaps this would be one option...but I'm not sure where to look to read about the change from the 20-cents-per-minute rate to the 10-cents-per-minute rate. 

4 of 19 (1,036 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2010 8:27:36 PM
(0)
Guru

varuscelli wrote:

The announcement is here: http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=18608&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=31250&mapcode=consumer

You can see more information here: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/pyg-cell-phone-plans.jsp?wtSlotClick...

What I'm curious about is: What's the advantage of the $60 unlimited text/talk, compared to the $2 per day?  It's less expensive if you use the phone at least 361 days out of the year, but how would somebody do that?

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

varuscelli wrote:

The announcement is here: http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=18608&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=31250&mapcode=consumer

You can see more information here: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/pyg-cell-phone-plans.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-003YSM-0-1

What I'm curious about is: What's the advantage of the $60 unlimited text/talk, compared to the $2 per day?  It's less expensive if you use the phone at least 361 days out of the year, but how would somebody do that?

5 of 19 (1,031 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2010 10:02:59 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks for the links!  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the links!  Smiley Happy

6 of 19 (1,022 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2010 7:04:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

erichamion wrote:

How are you feeling the unlimited monthly talk & text plan is less expensive than the $2 daily plan is if you use the phone at least 361 days per year? Smiley Happy  The plan terms for the monthly unlimited plan specifically define the month as being 30 days - so it seems the pricing is exactly the same to me.  (The $60/month plan is slightly less expensive if the month is defined as being a calendar month since many months contain 31 days.)

But I agree with you - I don't really understand the rationale behind the $60/month plan with the new daily plan's pricing.  If you want data, the $75/month plan is the way to go as you get twice as much data for $5 less (no rollover on the unused data allotment, however);  if you only want to use your phone for data, then the $2/day plan is the way to go as you are not charged the daily usage fee for data use - the $19.99 data "feature" is more expensive, but at least you receive rollover of any unused balance (if 100 MB per month is sufficient).

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

erichamion wrote:

How are you feeling the unlimited monthly talk & text plan is less expensive than the $2 daily plan is if you use the phone at least 361 days per year? Smiley Happy  The plan terms for the monthly unlimited plan specifically define the month as being 30 days - so it seems the pricing is exactly the same to me.  (The $60/month plan is slightly less expensive if the month is defined as being a calendar month since many months contain 31 days.)

But I agree with you - I don't really understand the rationale behind the $60/month plan with the new daily plan's pricing.  If you want data, the $75/month plan is the way to go as you get twice as much data for $5 less (no rollover on the unused data allotment, however);  if you only want to use your phone for data, then the $2/day plan is the way to go as you are not charged the daily usage fee for data use - the $19.99 data "feature" is more expensive, but at least you receive rollover of any unused balance (if 100 MB per month is sufficient).

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

7 of 19 (1,015 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2010 2:37:31 PM
(0)
Tutor

THANKS A LOT!!!  I definitely appreciate the honesty.  You know I would say to myself that I would not deal with AT&T because in the past, some of my friends had problems with them but now  I am strongly considering switching from T-Mobile because it seems like they are going downhill. 

THANKS A LOT!!!  I definitely appreciate the honesty.  You know I would say to myself that I would not deal with AT&T because in the past, some of my friends had problems with them but now  I am strongly considering switching from T-Mobile because it seems like they are going downhill. 

8 of 19 (1,004 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2010 3:49:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

SonicBlu wrote:

You're welcome. :]

I would recommend switching, and I'm happy I could help you out.

Also, the great thing about AT&T Prepaid is that you can have ANY phone (Except the iPhone 3G-4) that is supported on AT&T's wireles network, available for you to use.

SonicBlu wrote:

You're welcome. :]

I would recommend switching, and I'm happy I could help you out.

Also, the great thing about AT&T Prepaid is that you can have ANY phone (Except the iPhone 3G-4) that is supported on AT&T's wireles network, available for you to use.

9 of 19 (997 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2010 6:42:59 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by zevia on Oct 7, 2010 at 6:44:42 AM

I'm on Prepaid since about 5 years ago and upgraded to iPhones (2G, 3G, 3GS) since last year.

Today when I called 611 I was surprised with their new plan offers. I guess I missed the news.

I am currently using $.25 per minute + 200 messages for $4.99 per month, but didn't immediately switch to the new $.10 per minute plan because of the voice explanation said "if you switch, you can't switch back".

So you cannot switch back to what? If I switch to the new $.10 plan, can I switch to $2 daily plan and back to $.10 minute plan, back and forth like on the old plan rate?

Also, does the new $.10 minute plan have the option to add 200 messages for $4.99, or 1000 messages for $9.99 like the old plan rate?

thanks in advance for the respond.

I'm on Prepaid since about 5 years ago and upgraded to iPhones (2G, 3G, 3GS) since last year.

Today when I called 611 I was surprised with their new plan offers. I guess I missed the news.

I am currently using $.25 per minute + 200 messages for $4.99 per month, but didn't immediately switch to the new $.10 per minute plan because of the voice explanation said "if you switch, you can't switch back".

So you cannot switch back to what? If I switch to the new $.10 plan, can I switch to $2 daily plan and back to $.10 minute plan, back and forth like on the old plan rate?

Also, does the new $.10 minute plan have the option to add 200 messages for $4.99, or 1000 messages for $9.99 like the old plan rate?

[ Edited ]
10 of 19 (977 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2010 7:36:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by hme83 on Oct 7, 2010 at 7:41:22 AM

zevia wrote:

It is a rather confusing statement as I don't know of any change to the current "Simple" plan compared to the prior one other than the rate reduction from $0.25/minute to $0.10/minute.  It is fairly typical that when at&t eliminates or changes their rate plans, existing users are grandfathered in to the old plan but once they make a change away from it they can no longer change back to the prior plan - so that "warning" is pretty standard fare.  But AFAIK you should be able to change *between* the currently existing PayGo rate plans just as you could previously.

IMO, it's more crucial to point out to those existing users on the $1/day $0.10/minute plan that they may want to think twice before switching to the new "Simple" plan.  The per minute charge is the same, but you lose the unlimited free mobile to mobile feature.  That plan no longer exists and if a user moves away from it they will not be able to obtain a prepaid plan that includes unlimited MTM at a minimal cost (for someone who uses primarily MTM and more than 10 minutes per day on days they use the phone for voice purposes).  Additionally, with that rate plan, the use of messaging does not trigger the $1/day charge.

Yes, per the "feature plan" information toward the bottom of the page, the $4.99/200 and $9.99/1000 messaging plans are still indicated as being available for use with the Simple rate plan. Smiley Happy

PayGo Plan Information

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

zevia wrote:

It is a rather confusing statement as I don't know of any change to the current "Simple" plan compared to the prior one other than the rate reduction from $0.25/minute to $0.10/minute.  It is fairly typical that when at&t eliminates or changes their rate plans, existing users are grandfathered in to the old plan but once they make a change away from it they can no longer change back to the prior plan - so that "warning" is pretty standard fare.  But AFAIK you should be able to change *between* the currently existing PayGo rate plans just as you could previously.

IMO, it's more crucial to point out to those existing users on the $1/day $0.10/minute plan that they may want to think twice before switching to the new "Simple" plan.  The per minute charge is the same, but you lose the unlimited free mobile to mobile feature.  That plan no longer exists and if a user moves away from it they will not be able to obtain a prepaid plan that includes unlimited MTM at a minimal cost (for someone who uses primarily MTM and more than 10 minutes per day on days they use the phone for voice purposes).  Additionally, with that rate plan, the use of messaging does not trigger the $1/day charge.

Yes, per the "feature plan" information toward the bottom of the page, the $4.99/200 and $9.99/1000 messaging plans are still indicated as being available for use with the Simple rate plan. Smiley Happy

PayGo Plan Information

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

[ Edited ]
11 of 19 (656 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2010 10:15:55 AM
(0)
Contributor

hme83, thanks for the explanation and link. After entering my zip code I can see the new rate plan info.

On the previous rate plan, we often switch from $0.25 to $1/$0.10 plan and vice versa. We use the $1/$0.10 plan whenever one of us out of town so we can talk as much as we want between us and our friends with AT&T for just $1. At normal days I don't use my cell that much so I switch back to the $0.25 plan.

The thing that I don't understand on the comparison table in the new plan is the text messaging, on the $2/day what does "unlimited" text messaging means?

- I'm currently in $0.25/minute, with balance (for example) $20 voice and 400 text. If I switch to the new $0.10 plan, do I still have the 400 text?

- If then I switch to $2 plan, do I still have the remaining 400 text? If yes, then what does the "unlimited" text messaging means in the comparison table? Or maybe they merge the remaining text and credited to the voice?

hme83, thanks for the explanation and link. After entering my zip code I can see the new rate plan info.

On the previous rate plan, we often switch from $0.25 to $1/$0.10 plan and vice versa. We use the $1/$0.10 plan whenever one of us out of town so we can talk as much as we want between us and our friends with AT&T for just $1. At normal days I don't use my cell that much so I switch back to the $0.25 plan.

The thing that I don't understand on the comparison table in the new plan is the text messaging, on the $2/day what does "unlimited" text messaging means?

- I'm currently in $0.25/minute, with balance (for example) $20 voice and 400 text. If I switch to the new $0.10 plan, do I still have the 400 text?

- If then I switch to $2 plan, do I still have the remaining 400 text? If yes, then what does the "unlimited" text messaging means in the comparison table? Or maybe they merge the remaining text and credited to the voice?

12 of 19 (645 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2010 10:45:08 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by zevia on Oct 7, 2010 at 10:49:06 AM

Well I just got off the phone calling AT&T customer rep from 611. The guy confirmed switching from the old $.25 to the new $.10 will keep the text messaging plan. However if I switch to the $2/day text messages will be deleted. bummer. The reason is because unlimited text message is already included in the $2 daily plan. And of course if I then switch back to $.10 text message will be 0.

I guess I don't have any choice now, better use the cheaper 10c plan since I can't switch to the $1/$0.10 anymore.

But my wife plan is currently the $1/$0.10... hmm should she stay or switch to the $0.10... decision decision

Well I just got off the phone calling AT&T customer rep from 611. The guy confirmed switching from the old $.25 to the new $.10 will keep the text messaging plan. However if I switch to the $2/day text messages will be deleted. bummer. The reason is because unlimited text message is already included in the $2 daily plan. And of course if I then switch back to $.10 text message will be 0.

I guess I don't have any choice now, better use the cheaper 10c plan since I can't switch to the $1/$0.10 anymore.

But my wife plan is currently the $1/$0.10... hmm should she stay or switch to the $0.10... decision decision

[ Edited ]
13 of 19 (636 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2010 12:35:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You're welcome.

I'm currently on the $1 day/$0.10 minute plan as well.  Needless to say, you'll just need to consider your own circumstances and typical usage carefully, but I'm going to remain on that plan.  Generally speaking if I use my phone for voice it ends up being for MTM calls; and the ability to use messaging without incurring the daily fee is also a better deal for me at $4.99/month for 200 messages compared with $2/day for any day that I use messaging.  With primarily MTM calls, I'd incur more in terms of a monthly expense on the $2/day plan if I used the phone on only 3 days per month.  lol.  And with the new Simple plan, the messaging expense will be the same, but I'd be charged for any and all phone calls.

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

You're welcome.

I'm currently on the $1 day/$0.10 minute plan as well.  Needless to say, you'll just need to consider your own circumstances and typical usage carefully, but I'm going to remain on that plan.  Generally speaking if I use my phone for voice it ends up being for MTM calls; and the ability to use messaging without incurring the daily fee is also a better deal for me at $4.99/month for 200 messages compared with $2/day for any day that I use messaging.  With primarily MTM calls, I'd incur more in terms of a monthly expense on the $2/day plan if I used the phone on only 3 days per month.  lol.  And with the new Simple plan, the messaging expense will be the same, but I'd be charged for any and all phone calls.

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

14 of 19 (628 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2010 10:34:22 PM
(0)
Tutor

iv'e had mu go phone service for december 2006, so i had the $1 mobile to mobile. that let me make calls for 10 cents a min. for a $1 access fee a day. they just basicly took out the $1 fee. witch is really good on my part, cuz i get to save a dollar a day.

iv'e had mu go phone service for december 2006, so i had the $1 mobile to mobile. that let me make calls for 10 cents a min. for a $1 access fee a day. they just basicly took out the $1 fee. witch is really good on my part, cuz i get to save a dollar a day.

15 of 19 (580 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2011 7:40:47 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by malik007 on Feb 19, 2011 at 7:43:26 AM

Is there any advantage I am not aware of staying on the 25c per min plan as apposed to switching to the Simple Rate Plan ?.

I cant see one.

Is there any advantage I am not aware of staying on the 25c per min plan as apposed to switching to the Simple Rate Plan ?.

I cant see one.

[ Edited ]
16 of 19 (527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2011 8:16:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

malik007 wrote:

I cant see one.

Well, to sum it up as best as possible, when you switch over to the $.10 a minute Simple Plan from the original $0.25, you are basically just paying $.15 LESS per minute. Which is a great deal.

I used to dread making/receiving calls on my prepaid phone when I was on the $.25 Simple Plan, but AT&T got smart and decided to lower the price by fifteen cents. Instead of getting just four minutes for a dollar, you could now get TEN if you switched to the $.10 rate. That's more than double!

To switch over to the $.10 a minute Simple Plan, you can simply dial "611" from your prepaid phone, and when you get to the Main Menu, select "more options". You can then say "Simple Rate Plan", and the automated IVR should give you details and information about the plan. If you would like to transfer over to the $.10 a minute rate plan from the $.25, you can confirm the change, and then you'll be able to make and receive calls at just ten cents a minute instead of twenty-five.

There are no hidden fees, gimmicks, or catches... It's just simply cheaper.

malik007 wrote:

I cant see one.

Well, to sum it up as best as possible, when you switch over to the $.10 a minute Simple Plan from the original $0.25, you are basically just paying $.15 LESS per minute. Which is a great deal.

I used to dread making/receiving calls on my prepaid phone when I was on the $.25 Simple Plan, but AT&T got smart and decided to lower the price by fifteen cents. Instead of getting just four minutes for a dollar, you could now get TEN if you switched to the $.10 rate. That's more than double!

To switch over to the $.10 a minute Simple Plan, you can simply dial "611" from your prepaid phone, and when you get to the Main Menu, select "more options". You can then say "Simple Rate Plan", and the automated IVR should give you details and information about the plan. If you would like to transfer over to the $.10 a minute rate plan from the $.25, you can confirm the change, and then you'll be able to make and receive calls at just ten cents a minute instead of twenty-five.

There are no hidden fees, gimmicks, or catches... It's just simply cheaper.

17 of 19 (519 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2011 9:18:30 AM
(0)
Mentor

i have made the switch.

i compared the plans closely but couldnt see any advantage/reason to stay on the 25c.

pure luck i came across this thread today.  i was not aware of the new simple plan and would have continued paying 25c. i suspect i am not alone.

i have made the switch.

i compared the plans closely but couldnt see any advantage/reason to stay on the 25c.

pure luck i came across this thread today.  i was not aware of the new simple plan and would have continued paying 25c. i suspect i am not alone.

18 of 19 (516 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2011 9:59:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
That's what these threads are for - to help. I'm glad you are now saving $0.15 per minute. It sure does help, little by little. Smiley Wink

That's what these threads are for - to help. I'm glad you are now saving $0.15 per minute. It sure does help, little by little. Smiley Wink

19 of 19 (513 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments