Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 24, 2011
3:51:25 PM
9860 & 9900 Delayed
Edited by DUTCH VanAtlanta on Sep 24, 2011 at 4:11:41 PM

There's a report over on Crackberry that an ATT empolyee involved in the testing and evaluation of the 9860 & 9900 has reported that both models are delayed beyond Octuber due to needed hardware changes.

Looks like the new iPhones will get all of ATT's attention in October.  Anyone surprised by that?

There's a report over on Crackberry that an ATT empolyee involved in the testing and evaluation of the 9860 & 9900 has reported that both models are delayed beyond Octuber due to needed hardware changes.

Looks like the new iPhones will get all of ATT's attention in October.  Anyone surprised by that?

9860 & 9900 Delayed

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 8:12:04 AM
(0)
Teacher

If that is true well, that's just great, I mean really what could possibly be the issue that is holding up the Bold 9900 for AT&T that was not a issue for other carriers. Oh well, it is what it is, nothing we can do or say will change it and no, I'm not surprised by this from AT&T anymore concerning the new Bold. Seems to be par for the course now-a-days.

If that is true well, that's just great, I mean really what could possibly be the issue that is holding up the Bold 9900 for AT&T that was not a issue for other carriers. Oh well, it is what it is, nothing we can do or say will change it and no, I'm not surprised by this from AT&T anymore concerning the new Bold. Seems to be par for the course now-a-days.

Re: 9860 & 9900 Delayed

2 of 2 (294 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments