4G monthly prices?

Contributor

4G monthly prices?

I'm betting this has been asked alot but has it been released how much the 4g plans are gonna cost??

Message 1 of 8 (1,667 Views)
Former Employee

Re: 4G monthly prices?

First 4G phone comes out this Sunday and so far prices are the same as always, no changes that I'm aware of.

Message 2 of 8 (1,634 Views)

It's the same structure as the one the current smartphone data plans use.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 8 (1,632 Views)
Contributor

cool, thanks for the info, i thought they would charge more for faster speeds.

Message 4 of 8 (1,607 Views)
Scholar

Technically; what ATT is calling 4G is just enhanced 3G.  You will  note that the new "4G phones" will have standard 3G sims.  Also note that these "4g phones" will not work on the LTE network ATT is planning to rollout late in the year.

Message 5 of 8 (1,601 Views)
Scholar

If its called 4G,it should have LTE init. So theyre ready when LTE rollsout this summer. To buy a pseudo 4G phone and then have to buy a different phone when LTE launches is just lame! If you gotta buy a different phone when the real 4G comesout,AND u lose your unlimited plan,thatll be unforgiveable.
Message 6 of 8 (1,571 Views)
Employee

No LTE. Yes HSPA+
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 8 (1,515 Views)
Scholar

Yeah,I know. Ur right. But Im justsayin....Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 8 (1,500 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.