3rd party analysis of bill safe?

Scholar

3rd party analysis of bill safe?

I hesitantly plugged in my wireless info - including password at Validas. I saw a video on yahoo about it and looked at a few reviews of it beforehand.

It came up with: "We goofed. It's ok though, it was just an accident." and said that the AT&T site was down. I logged right into my wireless account on AT&T - which is not down. I wanted to change my password - on the AT&T site - but there's no option to do this!

I'm now wondering what's going on. Anyone else had experience with Validas?

Message 1 of 2 (255 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: 3rd party analysis of bill safe?

I've never used any third party billing site, and is be hesitant about ANY site that asks for log in information for any accounts. Is recommend logging into your account, go to the profile section, chose user information and then change your password. If you can't get to the site, i'd call care and have them reset your password. A lot can happen if someone nefarious gets your login information. Good luck.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.