Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 4, 2012
8:19:00 AM
View profile
3g voicemail

Can't set up voicemail on iphone 3.  Had it at one time but lost it,  Tried to tap voicemail button and it asks for 10 digit number; tried callin my own number from device- it rang busy; tried callnig from land line and it rang, registered as missed call but didn't let me leave a message.  No one can leave me a message.  help please

Can't set up voicemail on iphone 3.  Had it at one time but lost it,  Tried to tap voicemail button and it asks for 10 digit number; tried callin my own number from device- it rang busy; tried callnig from land line and it rang, registered as missed call but didn't let me leave a message.  No one can leave me a message.  help please

3g voicemail

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2012 8:12:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

joyce.marieh wrote:

It sounds like either your call forwarding settings are lost or the whole voicemail needs to be re-provisioned. The first thing to try is to dial #002# from your  iphone and then try to call it and leave a message again. If that doesn't work you'll need to either call CS or go to an AT&T corporate store to have voicemail provisioned on your account.

joyce.marieh wrote:

It sounds like either your call forwarding settings are lost or the whole voicemail needs to be re-provisioned. The first thing to try is to dial #002# from your  iphone and then try to call it and leave a message again. If that doesn't work you'll need to either call CS or go to an AT&T corporate store to have voicemail provisioned on your account.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 3g voicemail

2 of 2 (336 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments