Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 16, 2011
6:00:47 PM
View profile
3GMicroCell

How do I get the phone number that I entered for the 3g microcell changed?  As this number we entered in error as it is not a 3g phone and will not work with the 3g microcell?

We have since purchased a IPhone which works fine but does not show the microcell icon so we can update from the phone in lieu of the laptop.

Any info would be helpful,

Thanks

Ken 11

How do I get the phone number that I entered for the 3g microcell changed?  As this number we entered in error as it is not a 3g phone and will not work with the 3g microcell?

We have since purchased a IPhone which works fine but does not show the microcell icon so we can update from the phone in lieu of the laptop.

Any info would be helpful,

Thanks

Ken 11

3GMicroCell

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2011 8:47:27 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by jefe on Oct 17, 2011 at 8:48:31 AM

Login to your at&t account.  Click on the "I would like to...." link and then the Manage AT&T 3G Microcell" link.

That will take you to where you can add, delete, or edit numbers registered to your Microcell.

Login to your at&t account.  Click on the "I would like to...." link and then the Manage AT&T 3G Microcell" link.

That will take you to where you can add, delete, or edit numbers registered to your Microcell.

Re: 3GMicroCell

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,102 Views)