Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 25, 2012
2:54:51 PM
3G in Northern Michigan
Does anyone have an answer when Northern Michigan (zip code 48656) will be getting 3G? Verizon has had it in this area for a long time from what ive seen, I heard it was coming July 15...can anyone confirm this? Does anyone have 3G in Northern Michigan yet? Going to the Houghton Lake area next month and hope to have 3G there!
Does anyone have an answer when Northern Michigan (zip code 48656) will be getting 3G? Verizon has had it in this area for a long time from what ive seen, I heard it was coming July 15...can anyone confirm this? Does anyone have 3G in Northern Michigan yet? Going to the Houghton Lake area next month and hope to have 3G there!
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 25, 2012 4:15:19 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Accepted Solution

3G in Northern Michigan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 25, 2012 4:15:19 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: 3G in Northern Michigan

2 of 2 (648 Views)
Solution