Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 21, 2008
11:02:05 AM
View profile
3G Watcher with Windows Vista
Edited by rjdonovan on Apr 21, 2008 at 11:11:56 AM
Help,

I was using 3G Watcher with my Sierra Wireless USB Connect 881 and after talking to a technician about all the problems with Communication Manager, the technician walked me through installing 3G Watcher.   After loading 3G Watcher, I was always getting strong signals and everything was faster.  The only problem was if I disconnected and tried to reconnect, it would not work and I had to re-boot.  I then fiddled around and messed up the program royally.  I tried reinstalling, but can't get it back working like before - I notice WWAN - AT&T above the connect button, but I don't think that was there before plus the signal strength is very very weak again.
Anyone have suggestions?

Richard

Message Edited by rjdonovan on 04-21-2008 02:11:56 PM
Help,

I was using 3G Watcher with my Sierra Wireless USB Connect 881 and after talking to a technician about all the problems with Communication Manager, the technician walked me through installing 3G Watcher.   After loading 3G Watcher, I was always getting strong signals and everything was faster.  The only problem was if I disconnected and tried to reconnect, it would not work and I had to re-boot.  I then fiddled around and messed up the program royally.  I tried reinstalling, but can't get it back working like before - I notice WWAN - AT&T above the connect button, but I don't think that was there before plus the signal strength is very very weak again.
Anyone have suggestions?

Richard

Message Edited by rjdonovan on 04-21-2008 02:11:56 PM

3G Watcher with Windows Vista

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2008 5:18:51 PM
(0)
Mentor
Have you tryed the new connection manager 6.7? Seemed to work better for me in Vista
 Tom
Have you tryed the new connection manager 6.7? Seemed to work better for me in Vista
 Tom

Re: 3G Watcher with Windows Vista

2 of 2 (2,509 Views)