3/11/2010

Highlighted
Teacher

3/11/2010

Last year on July 11th, 2008, I purchased an iPhone 3G, upgrading early from a Motorola Razr V3xx, costing me $499. After about 10 hours in line, and camping outside the store, I purchased my phone and was so pleased with it! I was kind of bummed that I had to pay more than most people, but I didn't mind too much. I just figured that when they came out with a new one, I could be rewarded for being a loyal customer and fan of Apple products by recieving a discount. Turns out I'm wrong, and if I want to get a new iPhone 3GS, I'll have to pay the full price. AGAIN. Oh well. I guess I'll just wait until I'm elligable for an upgrade. Maybe they'll have announced a new iPhone by then, and I can save my upgrade for that one so I don't end up paying the full price for yet another one. But then again... Video, mms, and more memory are all I really want... Probably won't be able to add anything extra that I feel I'll love to have.

I guess having to pay the full price if I want a new one is good, this way I'll save my money instead of spending it. 

Getting a new iPhone 3GS 3/11/2010 baby babee!!

Message 1 of 1
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support