Helpful Links

3/11/2010

Highlighted
Teacher

3/11/2010

Last year on July 11th, 2008, I purchased an iPhone 3G, upgrading early from a Motorola Razr V3xx, costing me $499. After about 10 hours in line, and camping outside the store, I purchased my phone and was so pleased with it! I was kind of bummed that I had to pay more than most people, but I didn't mind too much. I just figured that when they came out with a new one, I could be rewarded for being a loyal customer and fan of Apple products by recieving a discount. Turns out I'm wrong, and if I want to get a new iPhone 3GS, I'll have to pay the full price. AGAIN. Oh well. I guess I'll just wait until I'm elligable for an upgrade. Maybe they'll have announced a new iPhone by then, and I can save my upgrade for that one so I don't end up paying the full price for yet another one. But then again... Video, mms, and more memory are all I really want... Probably won't be able to add anything extra that I feel I'll love to have.

I guess having to pay the full price if I want a new one is good, this way I'll save my money instead of spending it. 

Getting a new iPhone 3GS 3/11/2010 baby babee!!

Message 1 of 1
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support