Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 10, 2011
12:43:06 AM
View profile
$25 monthly plan and Moore Business Systems PREPAY

I ordered a gophone with the $25 monthly plan. the phone finally came but I haven't received the Moore Business Systems PREPAY whatever that is. ATT order status says it has shipped but hasn't gone anywhere for 4 days. the post office says it was never shipped. so i have a phone without this Moore Business Systems PREPAY. do I need this? can i just activate the phone and how do i go about getting the $25 monthly plan?

I ordered a gophone with the $25 monthly plan. the phone finally came but I haven't received the Moore Business Systems PREPAY whatever that is. ATT order status says it has shipped but hasn't gone anywhere for 4 days. the post office says it was never shipped. so i have a phone without this Moore Business Systems PREPAY. do I need this? can i just activate the phone and how do i go about getting the $25 monthly plan?

$25 monthly plan and Moore Business Systems PREPAY

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 6:15:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
What even is this 'Moore Business Solutions PREPAY'? I have never heard of it before. I do not think it would be such a vital feature to have or add to your phone...I do not think you need it.

Are you sure that the phone isn't already activated? When I order a GoPhone off the site two years ago, it shipped to my house activated and everything. I even had my new phone number stuck on a label on the phone's box. But you can activate the phone if you'd like using the online activation tool. I have used it to activate four SIM cards, so it works very well. During the activation, you are able to select which rate plan you would like to choose, in your case, being the $25/monthly plan.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

What even is this 'Moore Business Solutions PREPAY'? I have never heard of it before. I do not think it would be such a vital feature to have or add to your phone...I do not think you need it.

Are you sure that the phone isn't already activated? When I order a GoPhone off the site two years ago, it shipped to my house activated and everything. I even had my new phone number stuck on a label on the phone's box. But you can activate the phone if you'd like using the online activation tool. I have used it to activate four SIM cards, so it works very well. During the activation, you are able to select which rate plan you would like to choose, in your case, being the $25/monthly plan.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: $25 monthly plan and Moore Business Systems PREPAY

2 of 3 (340 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 2:04:34 PM
(0)
Scholar

Wild Banchi wrote:

Going by previous posts, I do believe the Moore Business Solution PREPAY is the one that handles the prepaid refill cards. I assume the OP bought a prepaid refill card from AT&T at the same time as the phone. It appears that AT&T, in all its wisdom, ships the GoPhone kit and the refill card separately. The card itself probably ships as first class mail and even for shipment with tracking, USPS isn't really as good with updating the tracking information so I recommend just waiting for the refill card to show up in the mail in a week or so.

You can still activate the phone. You just won't be able to use until you refill (either by waiting for the card to arrive or refilling instantly online via credit/debit card).

Wild Banchi wrote:

Going by previous posts, I do believe the Moore Business Solution PREPAY is the one that handles the prepaid refill cards. I assume the OP bought a prepaid refill card from AT&T at the same time as the phone. It appears that AT&T, in all its wisdom, ships the GoPhone kit and the refill card separately. The card itself probably ships as first class mail and even for shipment with tracking, USPS isn't really as good with updating the tracking information so I recommend just waiting for the refill card to show up in the mail in a week or so.

You can still activate the phone. You just won't be able to use until you refill (either by waiting for the card to arrive or refilling instantly online via credit/debit card).

Re: $25 monthly plan and Moore Business Systems PREPAY

3 of 3 (333 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments