$25 monthly Plan

Tutor

$25 monthly Plan

I was wondering if there was any way to check the amount / remainder of the 250 minutes under the $25 monthly plan (either on the phone or website)?

If there isn't...does the ability to make voice calls just stop at some point during the month when the 250 runs out and only the unlimited texting is still available until I would make the $25 monthly refill?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (633 Views)
Scholar

Re: $25 monthly Plan

AJHawk wrote:

I was wondering if there was any way to check the amount / remainder of the 250 minutes under the $25 monthly plan (either on the phone or website)?

If there isn't...does the ability to make voice calls just stop at some point during the month when the 250 runs out and only the unlimited texting is still available until I would make the $25 monthly refill?

Thanks.

I think you can check the balance by dialing the following:

*777# - $ balance

*777*1# - minutes package balance

*777*2# - messaging packagebalance

*777*3# - data package balance

The phone uses the $0.10 per minute rate once you run out of minutes. As long as you don't have any $ balance on your account, you'll automatically lose the ability to make calls.

Message 2 of 2 (616 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.