Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 7, 2011
9:03:39 AM
View profile
2-day shipping

I bought a phone 2-day priority shipping. Why did my email confirmation say 3-5 business days?

I bought a phone 2-day priority shipping. Why did my email confirmation say 3-5 business days?

2-day shipping

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2011 3:24:59 PM
(0)
Professor

jzboggs wrote:

if you finalize the buy on a Friday? Sometimes the weekend may or may not factor in an additional day. Also, you may place and finalize the order on , say Monday, but it may not actually get 'processed' till Tuesday or even Wednesday, depending on the entity you are working with.  Also, take into consideration, if you are paying via credit card, debit, etc.  the charge may say confirmed online but they still hve to process that piece of the deal too.  I'm guessing the shipee is just giving themselves that extra day "buffer" just -in - case....

I have a two day deliverable expected as we speak... the order was sealed last Friday 3/5 but the estimated delivery is 3/8 (3 days instead of the two ). but, according to the Fedex tracking, it is actually in transit and in my city as we speak, so there still time for me to get that knock at the door. today.  Smiley Very Happy

jzboggs wrote:

if you finalize the buy on a Friday? Sometimes the weekend may or may not factor in an additional day. Also, you may place and finalize the order on , say Monday, but it may not actually get 'processed' till Tuesday or even Wednesday, depending on the entity you are working with.  Also, take into consideration, if you are paying via credit card, debit, etc.  the charge may say confirmed online but they still hve to process that piece of the deal too.  I'm guessing the shipee is just giving themselves that extra day "buffer" just -in - case....

I have a two day deliverable expected as we speak... the order was sealed last Friday 3/5 but the estimated delivery is 3/8 (3 days instead of the two ). but, according to the Fedex tracking, it is actually in transit and in my city as we speak, so there still time for me to get that knock at the door. today.  Smiley Very Happy

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: 2-day shipping

2 of 3 (496 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 10, 2011 2:28:57 PM
(0)
Professor

jzboggs wrote:

JZBoggs: Did your new phone arrive? I got mine on 3/8

jzboggs wrote:

JZBoggs: Did your new phone arrive? I got mine on 3/8

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: 2-day shipping

3 of 3 (466 Views)