Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 20, 2011
6:19:00 AM
View profile
15% Sate of FL Employee Discount Does not Really Apply to IPhone Users

I have an Iphone 4G with unlimited voice and data.  I was told by an associate that the 15% discount applies only to my data usage.  My average ATT monthly bill is $150.00 and my 15% discount will be around $4.00.

I have an Iphone 4G with unlimited voice and data.  I was told by an associate that the 15% discount applies only to my data usage.  My average ATT monthly bill is $150.00 and my 15% discount will be around $4.00.

15% Sate of FL Employee Discount Does not Really Apply to IPhone Users

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 20, 2011 2:50:15 PM
(0)
Expert

Grousseau wrote:

you should have a contact point for the state of florida employee plan, you might want to shoot them a email and ask for teh details of the plan, if you don;t have a contact point the local human resources or benefits coordinator for the state of florida should be able to point you in the right direction

Grousseau wrote:

you should have a contact point for the state of florida employee plan, you might want to shoot them a email and ask for teh details of the plan, if you don;t have a contact point the local human resources or benefits coordinator for the state of florida should be able to point you in the right direction

Re: 15% Sate of FL Employee Discount Does not Really Apply to IPhone Users

2 of 2 (920 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments