* * * * 13 Ugliest Cell Phones List * * * *

Professor

* * * * 13 Ugliest Cell Phones List * * * *

Here it is, as of 03/15/2011, the lastest 13 Ugliest Cell Phones list !  MYYY phone which Ive named the Dare Devil (see pic below) isnt on this list! Whew!!!   (Hope yours isn't)

Message 1 of 13
Mentor

Re: * * * * 13 Ugliest Cell Phones List * * * *

What on earth is that? It looks like one of those line testers the phone company installers use. Im nominating the Sony Ericsson T65. Wish I had apic. I used one from `99 to`04!

Message 2 of 13
Professor

Man you can talks about my grannie, talk about my hooptie, even call me coyote ugly.....but dontchoo talk about my beloved Dare Devil....... Lol Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 13
Professor

I dont agree with this list on Ugly Pbone#10. That one looks like my old ATT Tilt 8925. I thought it was a rather handsome phone. LoudThud, yeah find and paste a copy of the sony ericsson pic so we can see.. Bet it aint a beaut like my Devil! lol
Message 4 of 13
Master

I think my favorite on that list was number 7. As what the heck were they thinking?
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 13
Professor

Oh yeah, #7. Makes you wonder if Motorola is sitting back, laughing when one of these are actually sold.
Message 6 of 13
Professor

Is this a  neat toy or what? The dual-screen cell phone was idea back in 2006

Message 7 of 13
Master

That's where the idea came from for Sprint's new dual screen android phone. Ha!
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 13
Professor

That phone would drive me crazy. I ciukdnt take looking at a split screen with line down the middle. Bulky too. Come to think of it, it does look like the same phones Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 13
Professor

OLD CELL PHONE MUSEUM!

10/9/2011: 

Like the defucnt devices themselves, the 13 ugliest phone list has finally been yanked.

Now theres the "OLD CELL PHONE MUSEUM"     See if yours made the list.

RicoLX wrote:

Here it is, as of 03/15/2011, the lastest 13 Ugliest Cell Phones list !  MYYY phone which Ive named the Dare Devil (see pic below) isnt on this list! Whew!!!   (Hope yours isn't)

Message 10 of 13
Expert

Re: OLD CELL PHONE MUSEUM!

RicoLX wrote:

10/9/2011: 

Like the defucnt devices themselves, the 13 ugliest phone list has finally been yanked.

RicoLX wrote:

My original Audiovox was just a TAD smaller than that Nokia! Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 11 of 13
Professor

I need to take a pic.of my Nokiaand post it, lol I do miss using it too ;D
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Scholar

RicoLX wrote:

10/9/2011: 

I've got way too many phones from that list. *sigh* I miss my Nokia 3310 (got stolen). I do still have a Sony Ericsson T68i although battery won't charge anymore and it's been dead for years. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 13
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support