Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 13, 2011
9:24:17 PM
View profile
1 yr old Sony Ericsson w518a stopped charging....

My one yr old sony ericsson w518a stopped charging. The charge is totally dead now as is the phone, dunno if its the charger at fault or the battery. HELP!

My one yr old sony ericsson w518a stopped charging. The charge is totally dead now as is the phone, dunno if its the charger at fault or the battery. HELP!

1 yr old Sony Ericsson w518a stopped charging....

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2011 3:55:05 AM
(0)
Master

I would visit your local at&t store to see if they have a spare compatible battery and charger on hand to help you determine exactly where the problem lies. 

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

I would visit your local at&t store to see if they have a spare compatible battery and charger on hand to help you determine exactly where the problem lies. 

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Re: 1 yr old Sony Ericsson w518a stopped charging....

2 of 2 (722 Views)