1 day late

Contributor

1 day late

What happens if I'm one day late on my iPhone bill?
Message 1 of 9
ACE - Professor

Re: 1 day late

Hi Rocktrns,

If you pay your bill one after the due date, you will be charged a late fee and/or your service could be suspended.

To avoid a late fees, I would suggest a payment arrangement with AT&T. You may contact them at 1-800-947-5096.

You are eligible to make payment arrangements if:

• You have been an AT&T customer for at least 6 months
  • Your service has not been suspended or canceled for non-payment in the past 6 months
  • You have not broken payment arrangement in the past 3 months
  • You have not had more than two payments dishonored for non-sufficient funds (NSF) in the past 6 months
  • Your account is not in Canceled or Bankruptcy status

However, if your Promise to Pay Agreement is not met:

• Your wireless service may be interrupted immediately 
  • You will not be able to make payment arrangements for a six-month period
  • You may be charged a Service Restoral Fee 
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 9
Employee

late fees usually don't assess after one day. your bill will state when late fees are charged. technically it cab be shut off but that usually doesn't happen for works or months
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 9
Teacher

Not true JF. I've been with AT&T since the Suncom days (15 years) and have never once been late with a single payment. Well, two months ago I simply forgot to pay my bill before going on vacation. AT&T disconnected my phone for having a bill that was less than two weeks over due! That's a little absurd!
Message 4 of 9
Employee

well I said usually. I also stated it could be. my sister racked up a $800 before being suspended. I've seen accounts months late no problem but I've also seen once or twice within 1 week. it depends on when the system does its audits
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 9
Contributor

So I will be charged if my bill is due on the 9 th but I pay on the 10 th at 5am in the morning?
Message 6 of 9
Former Employee

No, look at your bill, it'll tell you.

Message 7 of 9
Contributor

Well it says the bill is due on June 9 th but late fees are assessed after June 14 th
Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Employee

so if you au before the 14th no late fees
Employee Contributor*
Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support